ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

Just when you thought DC FanDome was a distant fond memory…

That’s right friends, it’s happeniiiing! :dc: :partying_face: :dc: :dancer: :dc: :man_dancing::dc:

Prepare your snacks :popcorn: and snuggle in to your favorite spot on the couch :couch_and_lamp:, because DC is getting ready to beam the World’s Finest fun right to your home!

We’ll be sharing more details on what to expect as the date gets closer, but of course, we must know - what new festivities you want to see from DC FanDome 2021? What did you love last year that you’d like to revisit?

Let us know all this and more in the comments below! :point_down:

50 Likes

Was hoping they were going to do this again. Can’t wait till October now to see all that is happening around the DCU

9 Likes

I didn’t have time for the FanDome last year.

How was it DCUers - worth attending?

11 Likes

I was hoping this was going to happen again!!! So excited!!! I hope we get some more trailers for upcoming movies!!

12 Likes

Definitely.

9 Likes

Thank you, @thisismynomansland!

What can I expect? What were your highlights?

8 Likes

You can expect a lot of news and Trailers. Funny enough those were my favorite parts.

8 Likes

It’s so far away 🥲

Sounds awesome™:+1: can’t wait.

11 Likes

I know right?! I wish it was in August again.

8 Likes

I believe Kite-Man said it best with the phrase “Hell Yeah!” I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see what DC has in store for us this time!

9 Likes

True but at least this means it will be closer to next year so hopefully there a lot of great stuff to show by then.

And maybe even some :jack_o_lantern:Halloween​:jack_o_lantern: themed fun

6 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Coool can’t wait for more DC goodness :sunglasses:

My mind’s already rattling at what we might see given things that’re filming this year or coming out next year. Not just movies but streaming too.

:peace_symbol: :muscle: Peacemaker seems perfect since The Suicide Squad would’ve been out for a couple months by then.

6 Likes

“Batman Carpool” with the different ‘Batman’ voice actors and the commentary by Kevin Conroy & Will Friedle over Batman 66’ was great. Would love to see more legacy portrayals of DC’s characters come back in fun ways like that. Different versions of Batman, Superman, etc. I’ll take it !

OR things like “VOICE OF BATMAN” where we got different actors discussion their portrayal of DC’s character.

10 Likes

It was really cool. Lot’s of new stuff and it introduced me to the Harley Quinn TV show. Harley’s Q&A session was hilarious.

8 Likes

Just enough time to pass so we can see Black Adam, The Flash, and The Batman movie footage.

10 Likes

Wonder if it will be two weekends again like last year :thinking:

9 Likes

YES!!! DC FANDOME!!! YAYAYAYAYY!!!

why Star Wars music though?

7 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I loved this last year!

8 Likes