ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

Trying to answer these.

Hawkman- All I know is the actor has posted some workout videos.

Arrowverse- They ordered pilots for 3 new shows and picked up 1. This means they are still making shows and are continuing a new show a year. Of their last 3 new shows one is S % L, which is a big hit. One is Stargirl which was number 2 in CW streaming. The other is Batwoman which was number 3. They are very much alive and seemingly building for a future of Superman/Stargirl/Batwoman/Naomi/Legends.

6 Likes

I originally thought that meant the modern and unfortunately common s*** out of luck.I think it fits for the show.

I think the Arrowverse should stop making those new shows. Get different producers and directors if it wants to continue, but all those shows are are money making drool fests. If anyone should have their own -verse, Christopher Nolan actually makes his content complex, but because he’s smart, he leaves something as its own thing, not try to make 20 different things connect to one another just because he can.

3 Likes

It would be cool to see a live reading of issue one of the Harley Quinn show comic by the animated series cast.

7 Likes

any updates on this? I remember last year we were able to make a schedule for it. Is that still a thing? I signed up for updates but haven’t gotten any…

4 Likes

I definitely agree there – if not on Max, then at least on DC’s YouTube channel. I know when we were doing WALs for stuff going on that it was kind of a pain to switch tabs back and forth to watch it and comment. I get that last year’s FanDome was kind of made in the last minute, but I would hope they would have thought of that for this year.

I don’t think we got the schedule until at least a week or so before the event, so I imagine we’ll probably get the schedule on the last week of September or first week of October.

7 Likes

There’s really no reason in 2021 to not have it streaming on a platform people can view on their TVs. I would think HBO Max makes more sense for Warner Bros./DC to drive subscriptions - or at least 7 day trials - but if it’s the YouTube channel that works for me as well.

Virtual Fan Events like this are great and I hope they’re here to stay.

7 Likes

Just one month to go! :nerd_face:

x1603
#dcfandome

9 Likes

Fandoms is the same day as my local Comic Con…. !!! Sooo… do I skip Saturday CC?? We have some DC actors appearing on Saturday. I really like Fandome though. I remember last year they did a rerun. Will that happen again?

7 Likes

I’m sure they will – it’s a shorter stream at four hours, so they’ll probably have multiple reruns.

6 Likes

A vast majority of the content should be available to watch on demand for a short time after FanDome. You can have your cake AND eat it this time! :cake:

10 Likes

I’ll eat cake with Stephen Amelia then!

6 Likes

It’s in October. Can we get scary comics? Also progress report on The Batman

5 Likes

Is there any more info out there on the NFT drop for fandome? I registered early already but have received no notice or any info about those plans. Anyone else?

6 Likes

@person_student.58346 Hey there, do you know about the information provided in this article?

@ChaoticScholar Great suggestions! I love scary comics :heart_eyes:.

5 Likes

Thanks. Yes, I have seen that article. I guess I was just expecting an email or some additional information about the NFTs after registering.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing what happens.

6 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @person_student.58346! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Really hoping that we get some updates/footage/imagery on this upcoming HBO Max series-

:00_lc_green_lantern1:

8 Likes

Ahh :heart_eyes: yes please! Definitely looking forward to this ~

4 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

I’ve been looking also. They don’t have any info. I signed up last week and today is the 5th and I havn’t gotten anything yet. Do we have to have a paid account?

6 Likes