ANNOUNCEMENT: DC FanDome is BACK! October 16th, 2021

I’m sure they will – it’s a shorter stream at four hours, so they’ll probably have multiple reruns.

6 Likes

A vast majority of the content should be available to watch on demand for a short time after FanDome. You can have your cake AND eat it this time! :cake:

10 Likes

I’ll eat cake with Stephen Amelia then!

6 Likes

It’s in October. Can we get scary comics? Also progress report on The Batman

5 Likes

Is there any more info out there on the NFT drop for fandome? I registered early already but have received no notice or any info about those plans. Anyone else?

6 Likes

@person_student.58346 Hey there, do you know about the information provided in this article?

@ChaoticScholar Great suggestions! I love scary comics :heart_eyes:.

5 Likes

Thanks. Yes, I have seen that article. I guess I was just expecting an email or some additional information about the NFTs after registering.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing what happens.

6 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @person_student.58346! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Really hoping that we get some updates/footage/imagery on this upcoming HBO Max series-

:00_lc_green_lantern1:

8 Likes

Ahh :heart_eyes: yes please! Definitely looking forward to this ~

4 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

I’ve been looking also. They don’t have any info. I signed up last week and today is the 5th and I havn’t gotten anything yet. Do we have to have a paid account?

6 Likes

I bet my life savings that there will at least be one thing with John Stewart in it announced.

6 Likes

Howdy!

Info coming directly from DC very soon including a full list of FAQs. I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as they’re available!

6 Likes

Will we be able to look at/make the schedule for it like last year?

5 Likes

Hey!

Nope! You just need to be registered on DCFanDome.com :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should be able to, yes! Stay tuned this week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:astonished::partying_face:

4 Likes

Did you ever find your code? I still haven’t found it

4 Likes

any update?

5 Likes