Amazon Headquarters

:wondersquadron2: Dear…everyone,
We need your help. :face_with_monocle: The trick is: you only get one entry. Which is tough, I know. I did mine almost 3yrs ago and it took me a good 24hrs to decide. :laughing: I just knew I was going to add Wonder Woman—and it’s low on WW. :eyes: Hint…wink, nudge

13 Likes

Well, this will not stand!

11 Likes

My sentiments exactly. It’s so low on Wonder Woman that I’m thinking an omnibus might be the way to go.

11 Likes

@LastSon0fMars @Ultrasonic @Angel212 you’re welcome, me too! I found more, but sometimes i forget to save them when i’m down the rabbit hole, but here’s this one

13 Likes

whoa, it’s short on all sorts of stuff, thanks for the link

8 Likes

Just dropping off this little bit of Mike Maihack wonderfulness. :smiley:

:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_supergirl:

9 Likes

Well that’s adorable!

7 Likes

Nubia’s new series has finally landed in the library, so I just wanted to drop this off again if anyone decides to check it out. :purple_heart: Happy Monday, everybody!

Here’s this too… :coffee:

15 Likes

Thanks for the plug, @Razzzcat! :hugs:

*No milk was harmed in the writing of that blog…

8 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart: You’re very welcome @TheCosmicMoth! Remember what I said last week. :clinking_glasses: Meant it.

8 Likes

It’s funny, considering milk has had at least a small role to play in the current Wonder Woman ongoing…

6 Likes

I’m going to add something, just having a hard time deciding what. Most of my favorite stories exist across multiple books so this is very tricky…

9 Likes

Thought I’d drop this off. I do not have skills, but @Razzzcat inspired me to try at least :sweat_smile: :yellow_heart:

12 Likes

That’s awesome! :raised_hands: You don’t have to share if you’re not comfortable, but if you are, we’d love to see! :purple_heart: :wondersquadron1:

I saw they have a Harley one too :eyes: so… :harley_thinkhqtas: I’m all eyes on BOTH.

13 Likes

Oh and here’s this… :purple_heart: We still have to sit tight.

16 Likes

So it’s fine then? WW3 isn’t happening?

7 Likes

I dont think that’s what it says. I think she’s clearing up the rumors that she walked off and it’s all still in a planning phase.

11 Likes

That’s also how I read it. But I do see where @Jurisdiction was coming from, because there is an air of finality in the way she writes about her experience and her co-creators.

I guess if there’s anywhere I can share how this whole thing has made me feel, it’s here. I can’t lie, I’ve had a hard time since this story started circulating a week and a half ago. To be clear, Patty Jenkins is a gift, just like she says Gal Gadot is - I will find it impossible to respect a DCEU regime that chooses to squander the talent and passion that both of these women have brought to their movies, and to the character of Wonder Woman.

The things I love, I do not love halfway. If I’m a fan of something, I am all in. I’m guessing most people frequenting this forum can say the same. So it is very hard for me to look at this character and these movies I love, and think that a corporate business decision has more weight than what Wonder Woman fans are asking for. It’s the reality we all have to live with as fans, though. But for my own mental health and well-being, I have to distance myself from all this until a decision has been made. I’m going to try to stay hopeful, but mostly I’m going to try not to think about it. :pensive:

13 Likes

Like always, the fans will be the last to know, I hope WW3 will go forward, but personally am a bit doubtful. As from what I’ve read they want a younger Superman,although that doesn’t necessarily mean younger other characters it might very well. However, who knows their vision may be of a multiverse and not interconnected story. My gut is it will be all new actors staring in TV and Movies which are interconnected to provide a unified theme going forward; but time will tell.

10 Likes

Hey @Jurisdiction! No one said anything about it being “fine” or “canceled”. Patty was forced to address the speculation and false rumors, and was quite careful to use the word “land” instead of end—meaning we still know nothing. Personally, I’m not going to get upset or celebrate until word comes down from James Gunn, and I don’t think anyone else should either. :purple_heart: We’re :dc: fans. Waiting (and often disappointment) is what they do to us, but we don’t have to give them that power. I still mean this.

@Angel212 is right to ignore it for now, and aside from clearing up this little lie, I will be joining her… I’ve got my tank ready to throw depending on what happens tho. :full_moon_with_face:

If they’re smart. :eyes::crossed_fingers: Then they can give us all the things we want eventually.

15 Likes