Amazon Headquarters

8 Likes

:unamused: Why am I not surprised? That’s all they’ve been doing lately is ruining everything I look forward to. I don’t want to be here right now. :broken_heart: I’m going.

12 Likes

It’s definitely a bummer. Hopefully even if Jenkins leaves, Gal will still be around as Diana, maybe with a different sort of movie instead.

11 Likes

I saw the news and I don’t want us all to jump to conclusions. :balance_scale: :wondersquadron1:

It doesn’t state anything other than its been put on hold, potentially while they reorganize. They did just hire new people to over see the film and tv division, so it stands to reason they need time to lay out a plan. Patty JUST finished a script a few weeks ago, they have an Amazon TV series allegedly in the works, and let’s not forget that Gal is a producer on some of these projects. Unless WB are even more tactless than many of us already think they are, she would’ve been privy to this info when she posted this yesterday:

:point_up_2:I believe she meant this, and her optimism is what we should focus on. Aka: Let’s not speculate with doom and let their trademark fake-controversy manipulate us until we have more info.

Personally, I was happy that JG & PS were given a chance to oversee DC films and tv, and I won’t forget ALL the reasons why. I’m leaning toward this announcement, along with other new projects recently, as things being reworked to bring us MORE Diana, and MORE Amazons, among others, not less.

It would also be slightly idiotic to erase her from their film universe right now. Wonder Woman is not just arguably THE most popular female hero, but she is a global icon who makes ridiculous amounts of money for WB/DC in both film and the ancillary market, and has inspired millions of people all over the world…for 81 years. :nail_care: Especially when they have someone as great as Gal already playing her, and Patty, a great director who gets this character.

No one panic. :purple_heart: Let’s see where it goes.

17 Likes

Did you flip a tank? :laughing: Let’s save that when we know more. Trust I WILL throw some tanks depending on where the pieces fall tho! :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Good point on Ezra Miller :unamused: but here’s a hug if ya need one. You too @Ultrasonic. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Wow, my notifications blew up lol. I hope you’re right, Razzz. I literally said to you when James Gunn took over, “as long as we still get Wonder Woman 3 I’ll be happy.” :pensive:

Is the Hollywood Reporter a tabloid? I actually don’t know much about a lot of these news outlets so I’m just asking.

But yeah, I’ll just keep hoping it’s on hold for now. This week has caused me to want to throw tanks IRL so I don’t need to be doing that here as well. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

It’s disappointing to know there’s any danger, but it doesn’t sound canceled to me either. Like you said, it sounds like they have extensive plans they need to sort out. Gal isn’t going anywhere and possibly neither is Patty Jenkins. :wonderwoman:

13 Likes

this made me sad and angry, but mostly I’m suspicious and don’t believe it. it doesn’t make sense to cut people who have been successful for them. Ezra miller is a losing battle, they should let him go instead

13 Likes

I forgot to share this, saw it on deviant art

17 Likes

Loooving the glow effects :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

This makes me feel better. :yellow_heart: :face_with_peeking_eye: I was not happy lastnight

But you’re right. Better to not assume the worst.

I love this. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Really, really hoping that I’m wrong in my initial assesement and that this comes true.

:crossed_fingers:
:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

6 Likes

Can’t believe that I gotta’ sit through this little goblin’s movie just so I can see the triumphant feature film return of THE Batman.

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992:

Ay- Miller! Can’t you just act like a human being for one little minute at least out of respect for a towering legend of the DCEU who has graciously agreed to don the mantle one more time in your character’s movie? (not to mention giving many of us in the double XX chromosome sphere of things a cause for an earned sigh of relief in the process?) Show some respect and don’t muck this ultra important event up by marring the film’s rep with your deviant behavior, you little opijeakjhgfgtdfudgfikljewrajhaewfuiy. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

I love that! Thank you for sharing it here! :star_struck:

8 Likes

The Vixen Webtoon cameoed in Wayne Family Adventures this week, which means certain members of the BatFam have now been blessed with meeting Grace Choi. :rofl: :blue_heart:

13 Likes

“feral child” :laughing:

7 Likes

:laughing: I’m compelled to make something special with this—I’ll be back. :purple_heart:

Here’s this btw, everybody!

11 Likes

Oh, and here’s this Liam Sharp cover! :star_struck:

15 Likes