Harley’s Crew presents 📺 DC SUPER HERO GIRLS & TEEN TITANS GO! Crossover Feature💥 (Rescheduled) 6/5 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there, everybody! We’ve got a special double feature movie series to (finally) wrap up this month w/ our friends from Titans Together—you know who they are, and you know what to do. :boom: Join us!

Details below…

Mayhem in the Multiverse (2022): The Super Hero Girls must fight a new threat to the universe: a unified gang of DC Super-Villains who have set out to capture all of earths heroes. The girls must cross dimensions to rescue them from the Phantom Zone, but a mix-up leads them to the wrong universe. With the help of the Teen Titans, can they save the day? Gotta tune in to find out. :popcorn: Hope to see you here!

:boom: WHERE: Right here in this thread!

:boom: WHEN: 6/5 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Past WALs

We’ll start off the festivities on Monday, June 27 2022 with the first :v: two Teen Titans Go! and DC Super Hero Girls crossovers: Superhero Feud and Space House. The first episode is from Season 6 of TTG and the second is a special from Season 7. (Both are available to stream on HBO Max.)

:boom: 6/27/22 at 7 PM PST/10 PM EST

Then, on Wednesday, June 29, it’s our Feature Presentation! :rotating_light: POSTPONED (because it never arrived until now!) :rotating_light:

PLEASE NOTE: You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available (w/ subscription) on HBO Max OR! You can rent/buy it right :arrow_right: HERE and Mayhem in the Multiverse right :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 51 and 79 min

:harleys_crew: :00_teen_titans: Contact @Razzzcat, @Mae or @CassTheStreet below if you have any questions.

16 Likes

You can also stop by this DCSHG: Powerless Book Discussion if ya got some time…

Also: If anyone is looking for more Titans, stop by here on Wednesdays! :00_teen_titans:

6 Likes

Woo-Hoo! I’ll def be here!

4 Likes

:hugs::purple_heart: :eyes: Did you watch MITM? I’m assuming yes.

6 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

As Star would say “It was the wonderful!.”

:smiley:

6 Likes

Very excited to get back to WALing DCSHG with the Crew! :hugs:

Check out our past shenanigans here, if you wish, peeps:

All the DCSHG

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E1-4) MONDAY 1/25 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E5-8) MONDAY 2/1 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E9-13) MONDAY 2/8 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E14-18) MONDAY 2/15 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E19-23) MONDAY 3/1 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E24-27) MONDAY 3/8 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E28-31) MONDAY 3/15 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E32-35) MONDAY 3/22 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E36-39) MONDAY 4/5 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E40-44) MONDAY 4/12 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E45-48) MONDAY 4/19 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E49-52) MONDAY 5/3 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 Super Shorts: Night #1 MONDAY 5/10 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 Super Shorts: Night #2 MONDAY 5/17 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! Lego DC Super Hero Girls: BRAIN DRAIN + SUPER-VILLAIN HIGH 💥 MONDAYS: 9/20 & 9/27 @ 10 PM ET/7 PM PT

Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! Lego DC Super Hero Girls 💥 Shorts + Special: MONDAY 11/15 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

4 Likes

:partying_face:

7 Likes

:hugs: :smiley:

4 Likes

Loved this one :smiley: Poor BG- waiting for her papa to go to sleep so she could sneak out and join up with the girls. :smile:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

5 Likes

I can probably do the first WAL since it’s shorter. I’m not sure I’ll make it through the 80 min one. :sleeping:

I’ve watched all these before, but it would definitely be more fun to watch with all of you! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

:hugs:

We’ll be honored to have you any night you choose!

5 Likes

Yessss!!!
I love DC Super Hero Girls and the Teen Titans Go! Series!
I will definitely be watching this and seeing the two shows combined together in one!
This is INSANE!!!

7 Likes

BG DCSHG

:00_batgirl1: :00_teen_titans: :star: :fire: :0_raven:

5 Likes

3 Likes

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

The hooray! I am most earnestly looking forward to tonights W-A-L with my most wonderful :harleys_crew: and :00_teen_titans:Together friends! It will be the funnest of the times!

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

I moved some stuff around, so I should be able to make the TTG episodes tonight. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Will Mayhem in the Multiverse be on HBO Max by Wednesday (last I checked, early this morning, it wasn’t there), or is that a BYOM deal?

3 Likes
3 Likes

A-ha! I figured it was coming soon.

Thx, @Mae! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Earth-DCSHG Moth will be there…
DCSHG TTG

3 Likes

Yay!

Here’s one for you, then:

3 Likes