Amazon Headquarters

Now that I have researched where I can watch the flick, I just might…

6 Likes

Come on by—I’m in there now. Around 15min from showtime! :popcorn::cup_with_straw:

7 Likes

Thought some of you might be interested in this one. I got Cheetah.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! I got Doctor Poison. :skull_and_crossbones:

9 Likes

I got blue snowman

10 Likes

I got Your Choice. Never heard of them.

9 Likes

Thanks for the :00_wonder_woman_gold:elcome, everyone!

10 Likes

:laughing:

giphy

:raised_hand: I got Veronica Cale, btw.

11 Likes

Thank you for coming by @Alliegator! :purple_heart: Let us know if you have any questions or anything. If you’re looking for some club things to do you can click the-wonder-squadron

We have another movie night Monday (tonight) too!

12 Likes

Just a reminder that our Wonder Woman 1984 watchalong is TONIGHT! :tada:

Come join us, we have fireworks and Pop-Tarts. :grin:

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, WonderFam! I’m thankful for this community and for all of you. :blue_heart:

13 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everybody! :maple_leaf: :heart: Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday and thank you all for being a part of this community. :hugs:

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

I swore I wouldn’t do this again after the mess it made in my display case last year, but…I still had some fake snow left over, so here we are. Happy holidays, everyone!

14 Likes

Too Cute.

8 Likes

that’s awesome!

hope everyone had a good holiday

11 Likes

This display is fantastic @Angel212! :eyes: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

New fun clip from Sasha here that I wanted to drop off wherein she examines Diana’s love for ice cream and other stuff:

:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

My bad for being absent from this thread for way too long. :disappointed:

8 Likes

Same here, thought I’d make a comeback to see what Wonder Woman is up too today. Then again it look like I’ve never post before
so this is my first post in this thread, my bad!:man_facepalming:

:00_wonder_woman_1982:

7 Likes

I thought this might be an interesting thing to talk about here – recently there was some…I don’t know if I’d call it controversy, or just a lot of jokes about it, but there was definitely some talk when DC showed the cover for Wonder Woman #796 by Yanick Paquette.

So on places like Reddit and Twitter I saw some “least :postal_horn: WW covers” jokes and the like, but Yanick himself talked about it on his Hive (BTW, has anyone else been poking around with that social network?), saying that it was “one of the most loved and the same time frown upon piece” of his in recent memory, implying he’s gotten some legit hate for it.

What do you guys think about this cover? I didn’t think it was too over the top and I think it works for the semi-clickbaity nature that some comic book covers tend to have. Then again, I do know the context of this, with Eros/Cupid and his history with Diana and especially Yara, so maybe it looks more out there for people who don’t know?

As an aside, I just found out that the community doesn’t allow the word that rhymes with thorny. Who knew?

10 Likes