Amazon Headquarters

Petition to replace all emojis with these:

10 Likes

I’ll sign.

6 Likes

Just got my copy!

Important update: there is a SLOTH on this cover. If Themyscira has sloths, it truly has everything it needs to be paradise. :blue_heart: :sloth:

8 Likes

I…just have to do this now. :sloth: I have no choice. :woman_shrugging:t2: The Gods of Olympus demand it!! (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re so cute, I can’t)

Yes, please!!! :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Wait! One more thing—here’s this David Nakayama WW 795 variant! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

International Sloth Day is the day before Wonder Woman Day. These are important and relevant connections for the community to take note of. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

:wave: I’m a member from a long time ago with a new account. I think there was a different Wonder Woman club then, but this looks like the place to be! Thought I should introduce myself, since I’ve joined the “squadron”.

10 Likes

Welcome back! I was a member of that club as well. It went quiet after they stopped carrying the movies and tv shows on DCU, but fortunately this club started up and is the place to be for all things Diana. :00_wonder_woman_stars:

8 Likes

HAPPY BlRTHDAY, @Ultrasonic!! :birthday::tada::balloon::purple_heart:
giphy

13 Likes

Ahoy! :wave: Welcome back, and welcome to the club! :wondersquadron1: :smile::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Happy birthday @Ultrasonic!

8 Likes

Hi @Alliegator! Welcome (or welcome back)! I’m glad you found us here. :blush: :wondersquadron1:

9 Likes

Did I miss it?! Happy belated birthday, @Ultrasonic!

9 Likes

Happy belated Birthday @Ultrasonic

9 Likes

:blush: Thank you @Razzzcat @Jurisdiction @Angel212 @RexRebel!

13 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Ultrasonic! :partying_face: I hope you had a great one! :birthday: :fireworks:

550287c572733ab9e1a9be50c57f5e06

13 Likes

Happy birthday! sorry I’m late

9 Likes

Thanks @MaxR and @Shayera.Hol! :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

@Razzzcat I happen to be off tonight (and tomorrow and tomorrow’s tomorrow), but am not sure if I will make tonight’s Addam’s Family watch. And suddenly I am wondering if it is one ‘m’ or two in the name…

8 Likes

Awww, I hope you can, @AntLeon, even if it’s just for a bit, but that’s okay if you can’t. :hugs: Either way, I hope you have a good night and enjoy your days off!! :raised_hands: :tada:

Ps. This is the above mentioned WALs I’m hosting btw, everybody! Tonight is Addams Family Values, then we’ll start the new Wednesday Addams TV show at the end of the month (after our :wondersquadron1: Wonder Woman 1984 WAL on 11/21). Everyone is invited! :tv: :purple_heart: :popcorn: (to the lounge, past the secret door :shushing_face:)

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/addams-family-values-wednesday-winter-watch-alongs-mondays-starting-11-14-6pm-pst-9pm-est/3269523?u=razzzcat

13 Likes