All Things Flash!

I found this one and just couldn’t resist. Merry Christmas Flash Fans! :00_flash:

1 Like

Ok, so the 1990’s Flash TV series was my genesis with the Scarlet Speedster so a question for all,
Have you seen the series? And if so what’s your favorite episode?

For me, it’s

Beat the Clock!
Barry’s partner Julio Mendez is torn up by the fact that his best and oldest friend Wayne Cantrell is about to be executed for the murder of his wife Linda. Julio is convinced Wayne could never do such a thing, but personal feeelings can’t overturn a conviction let alone, a death sentence. As Julio heads out to get some air and a clear head, Barry takes a call from a local musician who has new evidence that proves Wayne’s Innocence! The problem is, the musician is murdered and the evidence is nearly destroyed!
Can Flash save an innocent man from the Electric chair?

2 Likes

I love them all! But Beat the Clock is one of the best, I agree. Other favorites of mine include the Pilot, The Deadly Nightshade, Ghost in the Machine. I also love the retro 60’s/90’s plot of Childs Play. So many good ones! It was a show way ahead of its time.
From Childs Play episode 7

1 Like

Episode 16

1 Like

From the Ghost in the Machine Episode 9

1 Like

From Beat the Clock episode 11 - Great soundtrack/great jazz nightclub set! Great story!

1 Like

From the Pilot—sadly for Flash Fans for some reason Iris West only appeared in the pilot. They wrote her out after one episode I believe? (May have appeared in Ep2? Check me on that) Anyway Tina, the STAR Labs scientist played by Amanda Pays made an awesome companion for him throughout.

1 Like

I’m actually building my own Take Five in DC Universe Online

2 Likes

Who’s the Black Canary wannabe?
I’ve watched that episode a thousand times and don’t remember her!

2 Likes

I will have to go back and check it out. She does not look like the rich heiress who was taken hostage in that episode- that actress, I believe went on to become 7of 9 in Star Trek. :grin:

1 Like

This is totally cool! Will we be able to play through? That would be fun!

1 Like

After completing my Silver Age run of Flash #105-#350 I am now considering filling in these issues from 1987-2010?. I have everything form Rebirth to the current issues. But I am missing many of these issues from the 80’s and 90’s. Just picked up this great copy of Flash #1 while I was out of town visiting a great local comic shop. Any other Flash fans out there who are collecting these issues? Any advice? What are some of the best issues?

2 Likes

Wally’s run is where I came in as I’ve said before. So while I don’t want to spoil things for you, I will say there are some great times ahead.
My personal favorite issue is Flash 54

5 Likes

I’m wondering if the Flash fans can give me a hand - I remember seeing a cover, I think from the early 90s, but I could be wrong about that, that had at least three Flashes from different generations running in profile from left to right. That image really stuck with me, but I haven’t been able to find it for several months.

2 Likes

It could be part of the Chain Lightning storyline
Flash (1987-2009) #145-150

5 Likes

Thanks! That first one does look similar, though maybe my memory is playing tricks on me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is it Weiringo from 1994?

3 Likes

That looks closer! For some reason I remember it being more red in the background, but that’s the exact idea I’m thinking of!

3 Likes

This weekend I will pull out that box with all the 80’s and 90’s issues and see what I have. From there I will make a list and share with you all. Maybe we can do the countdown together as I fill in the missing issues? That could be fun! And @golddragon71 maybe you could be my guide?

4 Likes

Here’s all of them in one spot, see if it’s there

5 Likes