All Things Flash!

How are you guys liking Flashpoint Beyond?

3 Likes

Iā€™m liking it! Flashpoint was one of the first big events I read so itā€™s a lot of fun to see that world again.

It is a bit weird to see it from Thomasā€™ point of view and not Barryā€™s. Poor Barry. But Iā€™ve been following Thomasā€™ story for a bit so I understand what he is trying to do.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @flashlites! :partying_face: Iā€™m enjoying it quite a bit.

Please donā€™t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :flash_hv_1:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been so busy and have gotten way behind in my reading! My subboxes need to be picked up. Iā€™m a mess! I do miss it here though! So I will have to make and effort to check in more often. Just watched the Flash season finale, what an awesome season its been this year! I hope you other Flash fans enjoyed it as much as I did?

3 Likes

Any thoughts on the Flash movie? Some of us have been waiting for 30 years for a Flash movie. I heard there was one in the works in the early 90ā€™s. With the success of the 1989 Batman movie and that first TV show. Us Flash fans really thought weā€™d have a chance to see Flash on the big screen back then. But of course it never happened. Our hopes were lifted again in the early 2000ā€™s with another great series of Batman successes, but no it did not happen. Then with the success of the CW show and the Justice League movie, Wonder Woman and Aquaman, we all believed someone would bring Flashpoint to the big screen. It seemed perfect! Right? Flashpoint is such a great story. Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman and Flash? You canā€™t go wrong there! But no, it was not to be. Now we have this movie whatever it is and it seems as though we may never see it?? Any thoughts?

1 Like

I think most people here are discussing The Flash finale on the following thread. :smile:

4 Likes

Just read 0-3 of Flashpoint Beyond. It is really turning out to be something good I hope. :00_flash:

4 Likes

Found this yesterday! Does anyone know when these came out? Are they new?

2 Likes

They came out last month, I believe. So they are new. I also got the Flashpoint one!

2 Likes

Just preordered my SPEED METAL FLASH assortment from McFarlane direct! Should be here sometime in October.

2 Likes

Soooooo cool!!!

1 Like

Barry in that sleeveless Black and Red suit reminds me of His Dark Knight strikes back costume.

2 Likes

Ok, so I recently caught back up on the current run of Flash. I was a couple issues behind and they were these tie ins with Dark Crisis. I was confused with one thing though and I havenā€™t had a minute to go back through and figure it out.

I remember Bart getting out out of the Speed Force a while back, then they found Jay too. But when did Max show up? Heā€™s in these tie-ins and I donā€™t really remember them finding him, I thought he was still lost in the ā€˜Post-Flashpoint whateverā€™. Does anyone remember when he showed back up?

Max is one of my favorite Flash family members so it took me by surprise. I feel like I would have remembered him showing back up, which is why I am so confused right now.

2 Likes

I thought it was either the last Death Metal or Infinite Frontier. There was a Flash family Death Metal tie in that he may have been inā€¦

3 Likes

I looked it up and it was towards the end of Williamsonā€™s run that he and Jesse Quick showed back up. I sort of remember it now. But I guess I might go re-read that arc now. I have the trades on my bookshelf and everything. :laughing:

But I donā€™t think he has been in many comics since, because it really caught me by surprise to see him in these recent issues. I canā€™t believe I forgot.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Flash fans!

5 Likes

Jeremy Adamsā€™ run on the current Flash/Wally book is the best series since Geoff Johns wrote the character. Adams gets it! Itā€™s about family, fun, and super-heroics. The book seems to borrow from the Silver, Bronze, and Modern Ages of comics without the angst, hand wringing, and preaching of current comic books.
Itā€™s just a fun read each and every month.

4 Likes

I am really enjoying it too! I did not think Adams would be writing Flash this long but Iā€™m glad he did! Is anyone reading the Fastest Man Alive? I just picked up issue 3 but I have not read them yet.

4 Likes

Happy Holidays Flash Fans! Share your favorite Flash/Holiday themed comic or image! :00_flash:

2 Likes