AFTER PARTY EVENT! Zack Snyder’s Justice League - 3/18 @8PM PT/11PM ET

Thankyou, and YUM! You’re making me hungry!:grinning::spaghetti::green_salad::tropical_drink: :00_justice_league3_film_canister: :00_justice_league3:

3 Likes

Well, I am going to the grocery store today, I have to think of some villain-inspired thing to make

4 Likes

Those look pretty schway! Going to have to whip up that drink, and maybe put a Flaming Homer touch to it as well.

3 Likes

wheels foam machine, vat of nacho cheese, giant bags of jerky, Jim Lee-drawn Justice League banners and 50’ tall speakers into the ballroom while whistling John Williams’ Superman theme

The Fun Truck™’s here! :champagne: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

goes back outside with dolly/handcart and begins second load of assorted knick-knacks/googahs

3 Likes

He picked 2001 and Blade Runner. Truly, a man with good taste in science fiction.

3 Likes

Everyone excited for the AFTER PARTY tonight?! You will be joined by the amazing one and only Applejack!

5 Likes

Well, that foam machine and giant vat of nacho cheese sittin’ pretty o’er yonder aren’t here because I’m not excited. :grin:

Say, is any sound ordinance in place? I hope not, as these fifty-foot speakers aren’t going to “play it loud!” (per Bruce Timm’s sage guidance from 1999) for nothing, afterall.

4 Likes

Foam machines and hula hoops. We’re SET! :tada: :dancer:t2:

4 Likes

What did you decide on @iJest? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Wise you are. Mmm, yes.

adjusts his Yoda ears

4 Likes

We’re watching tomorrow night, but I’ll be sneaking into the afterparty to join in the fun.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can watch until late tonight so I’ll try and come by afterwards. Depends on when I have 4 hours to watch this. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So hyped! I have blue stuff to make the blue stuff drink and we’ll be having a smogasBORG of goodies including crackers, cheese, and Batham literally has Gotham, lightning bolt quesadilla, star crisps… I’ll send pics later gotta go finish up!

Also, tip: for movie style popcorn exactly like the theatre, use white popping kernel and use coconut oil. Tastes and smells just like theatre popped.

Did I get a new bigger TV just to watch the @snydercut? Sure. Did I take off two days of work to watch the movie as many times as I want? Guilty. Do I have a rotating closet of JLA gear for all weekend? Fine, yes. But I wouldn't say I'm.. "obsessed." #ZackSnydersJusticeLeague pic.twitter.com/TMaTCSJzIp

— Vivian | ctrl.flirt.del (@VRchazen) March 18, 2021
4 Likes

Makes a note of this…

4 Likes

I loved that he had mad max fury road in that list… fury road is truly what a film should be… showing you a story… not telling you one

2 Likes

I won’t be able to make it to the after party but I did watch the Snyder cut and I am extremely impressed at how good it truly was! Bravo!!! This needed a standing ovation in a packed movie theater… this had soo much heart and soul :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4: my jaw dropped so many times. That joker scene and dialogue :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

6 Likes

Well… (In case anyone doesn’t want to be spoiled I’ll just blur everything)

In honor of villainy and the conversation that Leto!Joker and Bats got to share in this movie, I made something equally as horrifying and cursed.

Goth(am) pancakes with some pizazz! :pancakes: :tada:

They are Batman’s favorite color, smeared with post-apocalyptic hilarity.

But wait, there’s more! Harley gets a mention in this movie too, so look what I also made for you guys, a deconstructed cobb salad! It totally counts. The Cobb Squad will ride again.

Not pictured: balsamic vinegar, and my sanity

I liked the movie! Watched it almost entirely in one sitting. It was much better than the first one. Reminded me of the Lord of the Rings trilogy in many ways. With so many characters, it should never have been condensed into one movie. It was great to have enough time to really explore the characters and the plot.

7 Likes

Omg I love all of this.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wish I could join y’all but I’m headed to work. Hope you have a blast and thanks for the recipes - I’ve saved them both and will be adding them to my list of DC Recipes!

3 Likes