AFTER PARTY EVENT! Zack Snyder’s Justice League - 3/18 @8PM PT/11PM ET

Movie spoiler

At one scene, I literally said, " The Beacons of Minas Tirith ! The Beacons are lit!" :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @iJest! For reals now- Points for themed breakfast foods, always! That’s funny, because I almost went for french toast, lol but I’ve opted for baba ganoush and falafel, and then doughnuts holes! It’s not exactly themed, but I’m getting hungry, so I’m definitely happy about it. :smile: You be by later? Also…

You know it. :sunglasses: Cobb SquAAAAAD! :green_heart: :harleys_crew:

Ps. Hi @stalecake! You partying w/ us later? (It’ll look a bit like this :00_wonder_woman_gold:)

5 Likes

Strolls in with backpack stuffed with flashlights, bottled water, notebooks, and pens- removes sunglasses, sees foam machine and hula hoops, and nods approvingly.

A little less than an hour before we get this after party started folks! Hopefully you’ve caught the 4-hour flick and are ready to geek out to the max! (No pun intended.)

Don’t get me started on Fury Road :heart: Fun fact, ZSJL and Fury Road have the same soundtrack composer, Tom Holkenborg!

4 Likes

I love the look on Ivy’s face in that pic. Like someone’s about to get plant-slapped for sure.

I will be around granted I can stay awake. I just spent some time dancing around the kitchen. I’ve actually never had baba ganoush OR falafel, obviously have heard of them but never got around to trying either. Hope you enjoy them! I used to love french toast :heart_eyes_cat: I make a keto/low carb version now that’s almost as good. And those pancakes from earlier were also keto, except the sprinkles. But heck, I can excuse them for a good cause.

Lol, I love this. Also how they said the motherboxes cannot be destroyed with fire. I was like, they must be cast into the fires of Mount Doom!

3 Likes

@iJest, that pancake stack is a tower of chaotic goodness!!

What are the flavors? Chocolate pancakes? Regular icing?

3 Likes

:00_wonder_woman_gold:
tenor (1)

2 Likes

Why thank you! It was definitely interesting to eat it. I only considered making them chocolate after I’d already poured a ton of food coloring into the batter :joy_cat: But that would have been a great idea! They were flavored with vanilla and blueberries actually. The green stuff is just whipped cream.

(I used this recipe if anyone’s interested in keto pancakes :pancakes:)

How the heck are you doing btw?!

2 Likes

VERY impressive! Yours look fluffier than the recipe provided and the flavors sound delicious- one of my favorite combos, actually.

I’m doing all right! I was really happy with how ZSJL turned out. Other than Daylight Savings Time messing with my brain it’s been a pretty decent week. I’m trying to start walking before work and it turns out mornings are cold. Builds character. How have you been??

2 Likes

So ready. So so ready.

2 Likes

I’ve been lurking the reactions but I can’t wait to chat live with y’all!! (Been holding back, HOLD ME BACK)

4 Likes

I called my bestie for an hour. XD I needed someone to gush to.

3 Likes

They did come out fluffier than any other low carb pancakes I’ve ever attempted to make for sure! They also smelled great, I love vanilla.

Oh yeah daylight savings time serves no modern purpose and I want to get rid of it (along with the penny) ASAP. That sounds awesome @ walking, would like to get more of that done myself. But speaking of the cold, I’ve been noticing I’m much less tolerant of it these days. I keep saying I want to take some long walks but it’s been so chilly and rainy/muddy here. Hope it works for you though! It’s a great thing to do. Awesome to get fresh air and explore outside of the house.

Did anyone watch this bad boy in one sitting?! I got up and took one break. I thought I’d have to watch in increments because I can hardly finish anything ever, but the movie kept my interest for 4 HOURS.

2 Likes

iJest that is what I’m SAYING- the combo of whatever evil time wizard stole our hour and the cold is putting me in total baby brat mode :rofl: Therefore, me getting up and doing the mere act of walking is remarkable, and makes it my “this is how I’m doing, I walked this week CONGRATULATE ME” response.

Hopefully spring does its thing in your area soon :slight_smile:

Imma hold my thought on this for a bit longer, but the answer is: I was very proud of myself for sitting for 4 HOURS.

2 Likes

I took the recommended intermission after Chapter 4. But that was it.

2 Likes

I started it at 3:30am, paused after part 2 to make coffee, then paused again after part 4 because coffee is a demanding drink :laughing:

4 Likes

This is how you fan.

2 Likes

I’ll be there briefly but this is creeping up on my East coast bedtime!

2 Likes

You’re doing great! You are the GOAT walker! :goat:

Figaro wants to give you some purrs to keep you warm on your walks.

6 Likes

I definitely want to get you started 9n fury road… I believe it’s literally the greatest movie of all time such a pure masterpiece​:ok_hand:t5:… but this is a justice league discussion and not a fury road one :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t want spoilers, and i had to leave at 8am, so 3:30 am was the solution! It worked well because it was dark so it felt more like being in a theater.

2 Likes