AFTER PARTY EVENT! Zack Snyder’s Justice League - 3/18 @8PM PT/11PM ET

I think they said there was for the Scener event and all the ones linked to it.

4 Likes

I’m probably going to skip the WAL but I’ll be here for the After Party, assuming I can watch it before then. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

I just watched this new trailer with my son. Thursday is gonna be awesome!

6 Likes

I’m in! Can’t wait for Thursday, I am really looking forward to it. :smiley:

4 Likes

■■■■ yea on my day off ill be there

3 Likes

Really? Really?!? You guys just had to pull me in with Kevin Smith?!? Talk about playing dirty! :slight_smile:

The late game for the March Madness First Four appears to UCLA and Michigan State, two 11 seeds. Things might be dying down with my crew here at that point and I doubt that game interests me much, so I might have to stop by, assuming I can get in, and risk seeing/hearing spoilers. Either way, hope everyone there has a great time!

4 Likes

We aim to please! :grin:

5 Likes

It is fate!

3 Likes

Count me in!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! We look forward to seeing you around, please let us know if you have any questions. So glad to see you will be participating in the after party! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I have it on good authority that I know how to throw a party, so…can I bring some stuff?

looks at a nearby foam cannon, oodles of packing peanuts, paint, ramen noodles, a case of nacho cheese, hula hoops and other goodies/googahs/ephemera

Pweez?

bats eyelashes

4 Likes

Shenanigans are only made better with STUFF! Load it up and bring it on in.

4 Likes

Its not a party w/o hula hoops, so I’m formally requesting these! :00_justice_league3: :purple_heart: This is my official stance, tho:

4 Likes

Gee whiz Ms. Lane, I haven’t actually used a hula hoop since…elementary school, but I’m in the mood for one lately, so I thought to myself, “Self, bring along some hula hoops.” so I did.

places hula hoops out for all who want one

Tim Robbins may have said they’re “for kids!” in The Hudsucker Proxy, but damn it, we kids at heart know better!

picks up a hoop and starts to wiggle about; the hoops falls to the ground

Hang on…I’ll get it yet.

pulls up hoop and jiggles about

There we go!

hoop falls down

Well, just have to keep practicing. Pobody’s nerfect, afterall. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sweet! Lemme go call the delivery truck. Well, the driver. Not the truck.

Now, we do accept late night deliveries, yes? Hank will be able to sign for it after midnight? I hope so, because that truck is full of fun stuff.

BTW, is the ballroom insured?

6 Likes

7 Likes

Is the movie in Black & White or in color? Hope it’s good. :00_justice_league3_film_canister: :00_justice_league2: :00_justice_league3:

5 Likes

It’s going to be in glorious color! I’m expecting much epicness :sunglasses: We also just posted some yummy treats folks can prepare to enjoy with the film in the description above! :point_up_2:

These have been carefully curated and tested by none other than resident chef @pretty.poison.bombshell, so you know they’re good :yum:

7 Likes

When I saw “Justice Stars” my mind immediately went to Starro, so I was thinking they were starfish poppers or something along those lines. These look much better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes