AFTER PARTY EVENT! Zack Snyder’s Justice League - 3/18 @8PM PT/11PM ET

HBO Max has got the hottest ticket around to watch Zack Snyder’s Justice League at the official watch party, hosted by Zack Snyder event. That’s not surprising, since movies are what they do best!

To join the official watch party, be sure to have a subscription to HBO Max, and install the Scener extension on a Chrome browser.

Afterwards, we here in the DC Community are going to do what we do best -
throw an:sparkles:AFTER PARTY:sparkles: like only we know how!:partying_face:

We’ll be hosting an hour of:

• Guided discussion :nerd_face:
  • Music :musical_note:
  • Food & Cocktail Crafting :pizza::tropical_drink:

…And all the late-night shenanigans we can muster! Come join us for a two-hour hangout right here in this thread.

To kick things off, here are some tasty treats you can prepare for the screening!

Are you preparing themed snacks & drinks? Share the recipes in the comments below!:point_down::00_justice_league3_film_canister:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Zack Snyder’s Justice League After-Party

Where: Right here on the forums, in the comments below!

When: 2021-03-19T03:00:00Z
Bonus Event:
2021-03-19T04:00:00Z ZSJL Listening Party on YouTube with Composer Tom Holkenborg!

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

Getting hyped? We are too! Check out everything Zack Snyder’s Justice League right over here, and be sure to get some sweet swag while supplies last right over here!

28 Likes

I was gonna skip this, but why not.:grinning: count me in!

7 Likes

Yay.

7 days.

9 Likes

After Party?

7 Likes

Stop right there, I’m in!

8 Likes

7 Likes

OK, you got me, I’m in.

6 Likes

I may be able to pop in.

5 Likes

So we have the after party here.

And I guess there’s an official watch party too.

Join Zack Snyder for the official Justice League watch party - RSVP Now

So party, party, party.

And la-di-da-di, we like to party.

I’m a Mac guy (since '82 when it was cool the first time) and use Safari, so I guess I need to download Edge for that Scener extension and hope it works in Edge because I don’t want to download Chrome.

#FirstWorldProblems #NerdProblems #FirstWorldNerdProblems

(Ha!)

10 Likes

This is pretty cool. To watch this movie with Zach Snyder, that’s special. I can remember going to go see, “Dawn of the Dead,” and loving it.

3 Likes

He really has been so important to helping realize DC IP on the big screen at Warner.

3 Likes

And there’s more…

A Red Carpet event with Zack Snyder and Kevin Smith.

Neat.

2 Likes

After the massive pee break after party

4 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

Pausing? Never heard of it

4 Likes

Maybe there will be a built in intermission

2 Likes

If there is, I’d hope we’d be able to choose beforehand to skip it. I want this to be as seamless as possible

4 Likes

I admire your bladder lmao no drinks for me!

4 Likes

I’m mostly serious, but I still have my limits. I’m willing to pause for a minute or 2 every so often, but that’s about it

2 Likes

It’s been a minute since I’ve been on dc universe… hbo max has taken alot of my time, I really miss the times when we had the watchalongs with Harley Quinn, those were fun times.

5 Likes