First look at Kevin Conroy as Kingdom Come Batman in Crisis on Infinite Earths!

Brb, just gonna go geek out for…ever

55 Likes

So excited!!

7 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Just checked and there are a lot of images from Crisis that were released
IGN compiled all of them here:

14 Likes

fingers crossed for Lynda Carter as KC Wonder Woman

21 Likes

I’ve been hoping they could bring her back to play an older Diana, so that sounds absolutely perfect!

3 Likes

image https://i.gifer.com/WOKs.gif

8 Likes

Conroy confirmed they did a full body scan on him for the event. When he asked why it was needed they said “for VFX.” It is possible we may see Bruce do something cool, potentially in a Batsuit.
Even if that doesn’t happen I’m stoked to see his live action version. He better get a speaking line even if it’s just “Clark… Good Luck.” We need that Batman voice!

7 Likes

Oh I have no doubt we’ll get to hear enough of the epic voice. No way they’d get someone like Conroy and not utilize him properly

8 Likes

It’s going to be awesome.

3 Likes

I’m a tiny bit disappointed, JUST A VERY TINY BIT, that it’s kingdom come style bruce(I’ve only read the first issue of kingdom come so far, haven’t finished it yet) instead of a more batman beyond style bruce like i was hoping. But that aside i CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!

It does make sense given that they were already using Kingdom Come Superman. Also, you’ve still got time to finish the story, which is an absolute classic

4 Likes

As of this reply, I’m actuallying nearing the end of issue two lol, i didn’t grow up reading comics. I was more of a tv, animation, and movie fan. But this app has helped me a TON with catching up. And so far I’d agree. I’m enjoying the story immensely

7 Likes

He is the most iconic Batman without every been seen

8 Likes

Question if anyone could respond I know Kevin Conroy has and is the batman but I haven’t seen anyone get mad they have him playing bruce wayne batman but for titans I’ve been seeing a lot of people mad about it and I’m confused?

Conroy’s casting here is amazing because after years of only voicing the character, he’s finally getting a chance to play Bruce in live action. Iain Glen in Titans, however, has gotten a lot of (deserved) criticism because of how bizarrely miscast he was. He looks way too old to be playing a Bruce who’s supposed to be in his prime, and would be a lot better suited as Alfred

9 Likes

Not to mention the criticism for Titans has come AFTER seeing Bruce on screen. Doesn’t act like Bruce and isn’t intimidating. If Conroy speaks in the crossover he’ll nail it. We know This cause he’s done it more than Anyone, and done so successfully.

5 Likes

There’s no question that Conroy’s gonna speak. The real question is whether or not his Bruce will get to suit up

1 Like

Legit, every time I see Titans’ Bruce, I feel like he should be walking with a cane :joy:

When he fights Dick (albeit in a dream sequence), it just looked sad that a young guy like Dick could get his ass kicked so easily.

1 Like

Holy CW Batman. im really interested in this cross-over, BUT ive seen none of these shows. MY nephews and niece live with me now and they watch it so i wanted to start watching them and catch up. Now i really got some catching up to do.
Soooo QUESTION:
What shows and seasons do I NEEEED to watch to appreciate this more?
so what we got
Arrow (can i skip the early seasons here?)
Flash
Legends
Supergirl
Black Lightning
Batwoman

im thinking mostly Flash and the other x-over events and maybe some Legends.
what shows can i miss completely? cuz honestly They ruined Batwoman for me and i dont want to have to watch that. They shouldve stayed true to her character in the comics. i loved her since her COMIC debute 10 years ago.