CW Crisis will also feature the Huntress from Birds of Prey (2002 series)

This is awesome news! Maybe a BOP spinoff is actually happening!

https://www.cbr.com/birds-of-prey-ashley-scott-huntress-crisis-on-infinite-earths/

12 Likes

Whoa! That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Ok now this is getting stupid they having way to many characters in it to do them justice

We don’t know how the crossover is going to go nor do we know how big their roles will be. Give it a chance before completely writing it off.

3 Likes

This is going to be the best crossover!

I’m looking forward to see the most:

spoilers

1. Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne
  2. Tom Welling as Clark Kent
  3. Brandon Routh as Superman
  4. Black Lightning cast finally crossing over
  5. Erica Durance as Lois Lane

Mark Hamill as Joker and Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman added to the crossover will make my list complete :grin:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Heres hoping we get Dina Meyer as Batgirl and Rachel Skarsten as Dinah! If Routh, can be 2 characters so can she

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I’m loving the cast I just think they pushing it a little to far for a 5 hour event…and on a side note I want to have robin in the crossover then all these different versions of the same characters

This announcement > all of the other Supermen/Batmen announcements

3 Likes

Will Lori Laughlin ret…oh. Right. Welp, that’s pretty neat that Huntress will return.

In addition to all of this great casting news, it’d be fun to see folks from behind the cameras of assorted DC productions show up in blink and you miss them cameos.

Richard Donner could hail a taxi in the background of a scene, while Paul Dini and Bruce Timm walk down the street behind him.

The eagle eyed viewer could also see Patti Jenkins walk out of a building and past a newsstand that Andrea Romano is running and James Wan is flipping through a magazine at.

3 Likes

Even if some of these are quick one and done scenes this is cool. Definitely want Barbara/Oracle there too.

2 Likes

CW Crisis is going to be the greatest thing that has ever happened to me

2 Likes

Yes please we NEED Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, this is a MUST!

1 Like

Now I’m thinking that Kevin Conroy is actually playing the Batman from the Birds of Prey universe. It would make sense since Mark Hamil did the voice for their Joker.

The Canaries spin-off could use a Huntress, and no one seemed to love Arrow’s Helena. Just saying…

2 Likes

For those concerned about the number of characters appearing, I venture to guess that most will be unspeaking cameos that perish by the anti-matter.

1 Like

Cool! Now, where’s Dina Meyer?

2 Likes

What about Wonder Woman? If this CRISIS doesn’t have Diana, that’s a non-starter for me given the multiple Batmen and Supermen that have been announced as participants. It’s not truly CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS without Wonder Woman.

Lynda Carter has to be part of this. She’s already President on Supergirl so she has a relationship with the CW. I will cry so much if she appears as Wonder Woman during Crisis!

@Mae
I’m about to start crying just by thinking of Lynda Carter showing up as WW. "Yaaas Queen " will be understatement.

1 Like

If Lynda Carter “cannot participate” in this CRISIS, then my best guess is she has a role in WONDER WOMAN 1984 that’s being kept under wraps OR in anticipation of that movie, DC is preferring to limit Diana’s appearances to YOUNG JUSTICE, references to Diana in TITANS, and the animated film coming out next month entitled BLOODLINES. Regardless, I still strongly believe Wonder Woman must appear onscreen for Greg Berlanti’s CRISIS. We already know she exists in the Arrowverse because Themyscira was shown in the Helen of Troy episode of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW. He better make room for Wonder Woman.

1 Like