A DC Comic Cover A Day!

Well, you can post as many as you want!

44 Likes

While I may have had comics both older and newer than these-- meet the comics where I finally taught myself to read (and retained the ability-- I have a weird memory)

36 Likes

Wow! These are so cool!

11 Likes

I’m a do DIS!

Then BLAMMO! This!

Let’s dive, man!

Do you have a problem with someone who talks to sealife? Don’t tell this guy.

Up we go!

WildC.A.T.S. #1 by Jim Cheung (due in January 2020)

WildC.A.T.S. #1 by Jim Lee (from 1992, however, the original cover has the Image Comics “I” logo where the modern DC logo is on the digital edition)

Wildcats: Nemesis #1. If I was a woman, I’d totally cosplay as Charis Andrastea (the woman with the sword).

26 Likes

The covers to one of my favorite modern Superman stories, a little gem entitled “Godfall”.

Action Comics #812 (part 1)

Adventures of Superman #625 (part 2, not yet available in digital)

Superman v2 #202 (part 3, not yet in digital; I love the coloring on this one)

Action Comics #813 (part 4)

Adventures of Superman #626 (part 5, not in digital yet)

Superman v2 #203 (part 6, the finale of Godfall; not in digital yet)

Michael Turner’s covers are gorgeous, while Talent Caldwell’s interiors are lush and dynamic. A very good arc.

24 Likes

I allways loved turners art its was such a treat in Identity Crisis and that short Justice League stint. Im not shure if hes still doing any stuff for the big two anymore if at all?

7 Likes

15 Likes

I love these so much! :open_mouth:

Thank you for sharing, everyone! I can’t wait to see more of your favorite covers.

8 Likes

Please feel free to post your own!

6 Likes

A great find at Half-Price Books

21 Likes

19 Likes

That is a great book!

And let’s not forget–

Wednesday, October 23rd @4:00pm PT - Watch-Along of GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT with Cast of DC Daily

Be there if you can be there!

7 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

I scanned all the comics I am posting with my Canon Scanner.

15 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 48 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

All time favorite issue remember buying it at pharmacy after a trip to the dentist.

19 Likes

One good anniversary deserves another–

I got this issue at a comic book store-- sometimes I loved it, sometimes I hated it

As for Superman #300, that probably did come from a drugstore with a Bridgeman’s attached in Northfield.

16 Likes

That is awesome! I usually find decent books at half price.

5 Likes

@Shark-Seed Michael Turner sadly passed away in June of 2008.

4 Likes