**Watch-Along: GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT w/ Cast of DC Daily, Wednesday, 10/23 4:00pm PST!**

Starting WEDNESDAY, October 23rd @4:00pm PST, the cast of DC Daily will be hosting a live Watch-Along of GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT right alongside the Community!
Remember, this works the old-fashioned way: We all push play right at the stroke of 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST!

Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS ​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT, watched LIVE with DC Daily.

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Wednesday, October 23rd, @4:00pm PST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 4:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch this steampunk Elseworlds tale unfold!

18 Likes

Super exciting! Can’t wait to revisit this movie :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ooh, can’t wait to hear what the couch thinks of this version of Catwoman :catwoman_hv_5:

3 Likes

This looks like it’s gonna be fun!

4 Likes

IDK if I’ll attend this, but kudos to whoever chose the picture for the OP. You can’t go wrong with a display of Swamp Thing Giants. :metal:

1 Like

I’m excited for this watch along. If Hector so much as likes something I say I might die :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @apex004.74530! Watch alongs are a blast, see you there!

2 Likes

I love these watch-alongs! Count me in.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Hope I get to make it to it!

3 Likes

I’ll be here , it’ll be my first time

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. You’ll love watch alongs

3 Likes

This is going to be a lot of fun!

2 Likes

When does it start?? And do you just go to the movie?

3 Likes

It starts at 4PM Pacific and 7PM Eastern.
You’ll need to have one device for commenting (phone/laptop/tablet) and one for watching (tv/phone/computer in a separate window).

3 Likes

Okay will there be an option somewhere? Or do I just cast the movie and then I’m participating?

2 Likes

Yup, you’ll have to hit play as the clock hits the hour and you’ll be participating here in this topic by commenting along as you watch.

3 Likes

Okay awesome possum. Cant wait love that movie and I love this app! I still got another hour till it starts I’m on central time

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it since it came out. I’m excited, it was so good.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun!

2 Likes