Zatanna Appreciation Thread

I respect they gave Zatanna some drip

7 Likes

Michele Bandini is a very good artist - I was happy to see them on this new book.

8 Likes

7 Likes

![image|666x500](upload://tmAkSh8Ionym0bNsUVg6W0XJJEl.jpeg
)

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

@capo-mage I’m always thoroughly impressed with your love for Zatanna! :smiley:

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Seriously, do you just have a folder at the ready for this?

4 Likes

That’s a very polite way of putting it lol…… I appreciate that. I’m going thru some of my just gorgeous pics. Never occurred to me to search Zatanna inside the thread I made for great pics haha. Still took me a second to realize I had an arsenal. I have so many more I haven’t even looked at yet…???
Yay, I accidentally answered your question ahead of time!!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

![image|374x499](upload://5Aa4rINpPiFigLjoU3RluOZB0Jy.jpeg
)

Accidentally included some Madame Xanadus’ in there…just as nice to look at either way.

5 Likes

@basicallytimdrake

5 Likes

@capo-mage is it safe to say that Zatanna is your absolute favorite character?

7 Likes

Absolutely. My iPad is acting up cuz I’ve been on it all day. I wasn’t ready to be done with Z pics. I’d barely even started in just gorgeous 2. I never even looked at part 1. I had so many more. But my iPad is doing insane things. It was super hard to even get those ones done, & there messed up so bad I couldn’t fix em’ lol. iPad needs / wants a break. I’m holding on for just a bit more.

8 Likes

All right, you cinvinced me. I’m out of state now and won’t have time to do it now. But come January, maybe February at the latest, I’m gonna do a review of Paul Dini’s Zatanna series

7 Likes

One Zatanna costume I kinda wish was brought back was her OG one. It looks pretty cool. Just maybe change the head piece to be a jewel. Or is it already a jewel? I can’t tell but the outfit looks cool.

Also, maybe bring back Jeff Sloane. He worked with Z as her manager and the little I got from an 80s special shows they could have a cute relationship

7 Likes

See I’m a fan of that one too!!! Most aren’t. The red lobster :lobster: thing is a little much? But, imho, she pulls it off. It’s a jewel but it’s super weird looking lol. Overall I think she looks good in it mostly. It’s also one of my favorite figures of her.

9 Likes

That series was really fun! At least the Dini issues were!

6 Likes