Zatanna Appreciation Thread

Brings up a question I’d normally throw at HCQ. But, since this is a Zatanna thread Anybody know if “Z” ever appeared with the Birds of Prey?

7 Likes

Idk if it counts but the Webtoons/DC series (Zatanna and the Ripper) is amazing!

Zatanna: The Jewel of Gravesend is awesome too!

7 Likes

Oh good call. Completely forgot that one.

If I were making a Zatanna movie or TV series that one would be the perfect starting place.

7 Likes

I believe it was either today or yesterday that Zatanna was actually trending on Twitter. That was way cool, as she isn’t one of DC’s better known characters (at least she isn’t up there with Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, and so on).

Anyway, I thought Serinda Swan was perfect as Zatanna on Smallville.
ZatnnaSerindaSwan

11 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. She nailed it! To bad she never got together with Matt Ryan as Constantine on screen. Or even just in a publicity photo. That would have been awesome!

7 Likes

Art club.

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx

@bigblock66

Ty for being such an awesome community.

Ty for heads up @Jurisdiction

11 Likes

anytime!

5 Likes

Love this one

7 Likes
8 Likes

Here’s a few pics for @capo-mage

9 Likes

That one was deceiving. It was super cheap & I think it was because it looked really bad on Amazon? Like, I passed on it for $9.99 for months & she’s my #1? Then, (thankfully) I read the reviews & they all said pictures don’t do it “Justice”. Details incredible etc. Bought it right away. Now it’s one of my top Z’s!!!

5 Likes

I love that picture of Zatanna. It reminds me of the Silver Age/early Bronze Age Zatanna. I first encountered her in a back up feature for Supergirl. Supergirl fans might not be too happy that I actually bought the comic for those back up stories!

6 Likes

![image|213x500]
(upload://baDhvvqaEbs6VbZeTFvDma1ThjX.jpeg)

Snuck a Sindella in there & a non Zatanna & Black Canary but it looks just like em. @TravisMorgan gifted me those!!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Resurrecting this thread to say that we all NEED a new Zatanna book at DC!

9 Likes

I agree. It’s been far too long since Zatanna had her own title.

11 Likes

I agree that we need a new book with Zatanna. Always been a favorite of mine.

11 Likes

AMEN …NEMA….:tophat::magic_wand::dizzy::star2::sparkles::zap:

10 Likes

Very nice to see Zatanna getting some love here in the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :it:

7 Likes

𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗗!!! :tophat::magic_wand::zap::sparkles::dizzy::star2::it::green_heart::white_heart::heart:….

Just a few deep cuts from doing Just Gorgeous-& one (I put a spell on you) was a gift :gift:. I can’t remember who gave it to me??? Lmk if it was u & ty ….!!! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:……

9 Likes