Your Favorite Era? Pre-Crisis? Post-Crisis? Post-Zero Hour? New 52? Rebirth?

I grew up in the post zero hour era, but I liked the new 52 mainly for Harley Quinn’s adventures and antics.

Definite pre-crisis

1 Like

Grew up pre crisis and post crisis era , but have to admit Rebirth is a new level of creativity and has set a new standard in comics. It also has a major boom in sales unlike anything in over 20 years now

2 Likes

Pre-crisis I think.
While the art is in most cases better nowadays, I feel like you need 6 months to get as much story told as you got in one silver-age issue.

Also, I can feel that the Universe is becoming smaller. The silver-age felt like there was this universe where anything could exist, and that was ok.
Nowadays the universe feels more bland.

Don’t get me wrong, Rebirth is still amazing but it’s like really great vanilla ice cream, and when it tries to do something else it seems to try too hard to be edgy and cool.

1 Like

NEW 52

1 Like

Post-Crisis but I got into DC in that period between pre-New 52 and New 52 so New 52 is basically the era I knew DC best.

Rebirth is a perfect balance of New 52 and Post-Crisis, imo. Works for DC fans, new and old. That’s the balance the tried so hard to find with New 52 but it didn’t always work and I say this as a dude who didn’t mind it as much as others.

2 Likes

Post-Crisis/Post-Zero Hour

1 Like

Post Zero Hour.

I like Rebirth and all of the stuff before New 52 because there was a lot I didn’t like in it

2 Likes

Pre-Crisis. I started reading DC in 1978, so that year it’s whatis iconic to me.

1 Like

Unpopular Opinion. New 52. I loved the New 52.

3 Likes

Post Zero hour

Probably going to get some hate but I started reading comics when new 52 began and it will always be my favorite.

2 Likes

Between Post Zero Hour or The new 52… I kinda just grew up with those lol

1 Like

Post crisis

2 Likes

Early Rebirth for me

2 Likes

Post zero hour, but rebirth is great too

Pre crisis

1 Like

Post Crisis…

1 Like