Your favorite Elseworlds story?

What is your favorite Elseworlds story? My all time favorite Elseworlds Story is Super- Seven it starts in Superboy annual 1 and finishes in Adventures of Superman annual 6. If you haven’t read it I cannot Recommend it enough.

3 Likes

Injustice does it for me and so does superman red son.

2 Likes

Agreed on Superman Red Son. Either that or the Nail.

3 Likes

I haven’t read the nail yet, I’ve heard great things though.

3 Likes

Both books are good Nail 1&2 Superman Red Son is good .

2 Likes

Are the comics on here? I’ve looked and looked and cant find them. I remember those very fondly as perhaps the 1st arc I ever remember reading. Please help!

2 Likes

Amazonia.
The Nail & Another Nail
Justice Riders
Red Son
Long Halloween & Dark Victory ( if allowed, did tie-in with Year One? )

2 Likes

Should look like this. This is an IPad. Not sure what u use. Should be the same set up tho. Just tap the Comics link.

1 Like

It’s so good!!!

You mean specific ones? A lot of Elseworlds are under one title. The Nail & Another Nail are with Justice League category.

Gonna put it in my pull list, i have a stupid amount to read right now lol i have stacks of hardbacks that i haven’t even touched lol

1 Like

Sounds like a dream to me.

I was so happy to get Harleen. Such a great read. Zatanna & Joker too of course.

Besides those omnibus, none of those hardbacks have been read lol see what i mean.

2 Likes

I would devour those in 1 day, lol.

Man just zoomed in. You have some incredible ones.

1 Like

With work and then coming home to my kids, the only time i have to read is after they fall asleep lol by that time I’m already tired haha. So i read in bits and pieces, i read most at work on my breaks.

1 Like

I wanna read White Knight so bad. I put it on request thread. I have a Joker statue from it, & I never read it yet.

1 Like

I haven’t read it either lol its actually still in wrapping. Here’s a pic of hardbacks i read this past year (not including single issues and stuff).

1 Like

Wow. I’d have a field day with all those. Great ones.

1 Like