Your favorite Elseworlds story?

I find so many at hpb, i go when they have they’re sales. Everything else i get at a local comic shop which my friend owns so he gives me great deals on new stuff.

1 Like

That’s Awesome. I have Harleen, Zatanna & Joker that I got from DCU. That’s it. There amazing tho. Plus I read all day on the site . It’s awesome to hold the book & read tho.i stared at every page of Harleen for like 4 minutes b4 I’d turn the pages.

1 Like

I’ve only read harleen book one and the question book one. How’s joker?

1 Like

Joker was great. Goes up to the wedding. Harleen was incredible. Zatanna was amazing. I may be biased, but I’ve heard the same opinions from tons of people.

1 Like

@capo-mage I think white knight is on here if not it will be but if you don’t want to wait or spend money you can always go to the library

1 Like

True, it’s not on here tho.

1 Like

Library should have it and there is an app called hoopla it is from the library it’s free and instant all you need is a library card

1 Like

I read all the comics I read from the library b4 this app was up. Their good on the requests thread tho. They want to know what people want. White Knight was requested by a few other people too. Before I suggested it.

1 Like

Good I am happy about this app and other ways to read the comics I want to read without going broke. If I had one complaint it would be comics have gotten to expensive for kids to enjoy and get into like we did growing up. I have even donated comics for kids to read in the hospital especially those who are there for a long time.

1 Like

How is that Flashpoint Omni so fat?! I didn’t know that event had that many tie ins or spin offs!

3 Likes

Ahem, lemme borrow that White Knight and DCeased, pleeease lol

2 Likes

I didn’t either till i bought it lol and i still haven’t had the time to read it all.

1 Like

And i also have not read white knight lol

2 Likes

The Nail, Red Son, that one where Superman is from England, that one where Bruce Wayne wasn’t born (or maybe he was) and Superman replaced him as Batman and as Bruce Wayne, and that one where the Joker becomes sane.

2 Likes

@LEXC0RP your not alone I haven’t read it yet it is on my list to read. Although, I have seen a lot of people praise White Knight so I’m expecting a good read.

2 Likes

“Speeding Bullets” is my favorite Elseworlds story.

2 Likes

@arturinntruelight.33192 I have never heard of it could you give me more info so I can check it out

1 Like

@arturinntruelight.33192 never mind I know what you’re talking about I looked it up and did a Homer Doat! I also like Superman Monster it’s late 18 century and the man of steel is pretty much Frankenstein. Who ever thought that the one who came with up can’t tell me they Weren’t indulging in some person named Mary Jane . She isn’t that well known.

1 Like

I would include Gothtopia as well. If it’s acceptable as an Elseworlds story/mini crossover. Rereading it right now.

1 Like

Superman Red Son easily

2 Likes