Your DC Character Soundtrack

I feel like that’s gonna be hard to pull off without a retcon. People seem very nostalgic for good old Justice League International days. I think they’d be into it.

4 Likes

I feel like the song Warriors (league of legends version) kinda fits Damian

3 Likes

Harls :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: sang it in one her amaze films but this track is completely Selina K.

:gem: :catwoman_hv_1: :gem:

5 Likes

SAME!!! I’m working on figuring out how to post them here, but yesterday, I presented fan-made MCU music videos at my homeschool collective:
“It’s Gonna Get Weird” from Gravity Falls ft. Loki, What If… ? Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
“Hold My Hand” by Lady Gaga ft. Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel’s Daredevil, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
“Anti-Hero” by Taylor Swift ft. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and WandaVision

4 Likes

After reading Tom King’s Human Target. I can’t help but think of Christopher Chance story there and the song Take on me by a-ha.

We’re talking away
I don’t know what I’m to say
I’ll say it anyway
Today is another day to find you

Shyin’ away
Oh, I’ll be comin’ for your love, okay

Take on me
(Take on me)
Take me on
(Take on me)
I’ll be gone
In a day or two

4 Likes

I’ve gotten really interested in Wesley Dodd’s Sandman and recommended for him the songs Eet by Regina Spektor and Sleep by the smith’s.

5 Likes

I…surprisingly don’t think about this that much. There are fights I imagine various DC characters in while I’m mindlessly lostening to music, but haven’t thought about specifix songs associated with certain characters.

So…if any of you are Swamp Thing fans, I would be interested in hearing what songs you think work well for him

4 Likes

So for me, I always thought the Kind of genre that works well with Swamp Thing is maybe southern Gothic considering the environment he usually lives is in the America south in Louisiana and Southern Gothic usually has horror aspects that work well within the world of Swamp thing’s grotesque body horror.

So with that in mind. Maybe Cosmo Sheldrake’s The Moss

And Dead Man’s Bones Flowers grow out of my grave

Let me know what you think about them.

5 Likes

They aren’t bad. I think “Flowers Grow Out of My Grave” is a bit closer to what I feel in regards to music associated with Swamp Thing. But I think both are a bit too fast or upbeat to an extent to feel fully in tune with the character.

I’ll need to do some digging on my end. But thanks for the recs!

5 Likes

Deathstroke the Terminator :crossed_swords: :00_deathstroke:

5 Likes

For Sgt. Rock and Easy Company (fictionally), and for those who made the ultimate sacrifice (really). In honor of Memorial Day:

5 Likes

Jason Todd

3 Likes

I know this thread is typically about songs for just single specific characters but I’ve been appreciating TimSteph a lot lately so I wanted to post some songs that reminded me of one of my current favorite DC couples, songs that kinda remind me specifically of them in the 90s Robin series

AlvinDraper_5924db0b63dbe6.66412334

In the 90s Robin series Tim and Stephanie were just adorable together.

3 Likes

Funny Girl- Father John Misty
For supergirl after reading Supergirl: Woman Of Tomorrow.

3 Likes

I don’t know why but I just totally see Rose W. bobbing her head to this in her earbuds right before she sweeps through a room full of ninjas and puts every one of them down on their *sses:

main-qimg-34c44f46fbf29d609698d6d42d5c8cdb-lq
:00_teen_titans: :rose:

5 Likes

red hood

lex

batfamily

5 Likes

Alright, here we go, sorry it took so long… The Majestic Tales Come Home -- With Never-Before-Seen Bonus Content!

4 Likes

If there is one character I get so critical and personally want to improve it’s Jace. He’s Batwing’s brother and I have strong opinions about him as Batman. Don’t mind my little crazy opinion though. I feel like these songs perfectly encapsulate Jace Fox’s character.

4 Likes

1940s Ace Pilot Hop Harrigan
With only one song not era appropriate

4 Likes

More from The Starfire’s playlist here:

:00_teen_titans: :star: :fire:

4 Likes