Young Justice *SPOILERS*

What do you guys think of the first three episodes, thus far? I’ve thoroughly enjoyed these thus far. looking forward to the next three. I’m very happy with how they decided to release episodes as well. Decent amount of content consumption.

I’m interested in the new character they introduced with magical powers? I think? I’m not quite sure. Anyone know more about her? The one with seemingly no memory when she’s with Artemis.

I really enjoyed the drama of Batman and the other leaguers deciding to opt out of Justice League. Really shows their willingness to subvert the rule of law to save people.

Anyway, y’all tell me what you thought? :smiley:

37 Likes

Very well done! Enjoyed it immensely!
The only complaint (episode 3) is when using closed captioning…
Black Lightining is listed as AquaLad…lol…really!?
I guess we all do look alike…even animated…:thinking::anguished::roll_eyes::grimacing:

3 Likes

So happy with the triumphant return of Young Justice. Kind of disappointed with only 3 episodes a week, but guess it is better than 1 a week.

5 Likes

@YotaRoc forehead slap thanks for the heads up, we’ll pass this on!

1 Like

That girls name is halo u should search about her. Also I loved the first 3 Episodes

4 Likes

@YotaRoc, the devs have been alerted and are fixing the error now. Thank you again for the heads up!

I can’t tell you how glad we are you’re all enjoying the show as much as we are :slight_smile: There’s so many awesome news articles that have interviews with creators, little easter eggs and tidbits to know, and lots of encyclopedia entries on the characters. If you need to fill in the gaps between weeks, I highly recommend checking those out!

5 Likes

Amazing so far. I was a little worried after the first minutes, but it really picked up fast and was solid all the way through the three episodes after that.

2 Likes

I though it was amazing and I just hope that they will have bart and jaime be a couple in this season

2 Likes

Some of the writing has been lackluster but, it seems to be improving. Overall I am enjoying it very much and believe the show is just going to get better as it continues.

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the first three episodes. It was like seeing an old friend after so many years. Interesting developments from all of the characters . I’m curious to see how all of this connects to Darkseid. I love the banter between Nightwing and Oracle throughout the episodes hehe.

4 Likes

I dug the new eps, really dug 'em. Loved seeing Batwoman briefly, I hope she pops back up. I’ve been a fan of Geo-Force since I was a kid and I’m very happy to see him too.

Good schtuff!

4 Likes

I watched the first 3 episodes and I got to say I’m really liking Halo.

1 Like

I don’t want to wait a week. But at least I get 3 at a time opposed to 8 years ago. Like the new Aquaman, can’t wait to see him in action again. I’m surprised to see Donna Troy and Steel. Think we’ll see Hardware in action at all?

1 Like

Ok maybe I am just stupid but I need help. I understood everything going on and who everyone was, but in the first episode who was that guy with Artemis in her home that Dick called Roy and then got corrected. Is that artemis’s new boyfriend or husband or something?

1 Like

Never mind I’m an idiot

1 Like

Very dark for Young Justice but I loved it! Brings in children deaths from illegal trafficing (Metahuman Trafficing), the pains and struggles of the heroes and families dealing with this, and you get to see the stuff the characters see without a camera misdirection. Meaning, if a person gets burned alive, you see it instread of an odd camera angle avoiding the real picture. This kinda dark is why I read and watch DC more than Marvel. Not just space, NYC and bad puns like Marvel! Can’t wait for more!

I glad they’re back in action, sadden the Justice League had to break up (or did they disband for some other subtle premise). Though on the other hand growth for the Young Justice team seems a refreshing endeavor needed to fill the shoes of the senior team in its absence. The first 3 chapters were great cliffhangers, the clinch to the build-up of each is the end credits. All the action and then the outro music a period of calm and tranquility. Who knew! Could this be a false statement before the rug is pulled out from under our feet and the ending becomes more sinister equaling the storyline plot?

One other thing is HARDWARE a secondary character as was ICON or will he play an important role?

1 Like

I’m surprised and confused by the idea of…Artemis banging Clone Roy…For sure thought Dick and her would be a sorta thing. so damn weird…

1 Like