Young Justice *SPOILERS*

The girl is Halo, if u mean the one with the shield. I’m not aware of her ever being anything but a blonde unless I missed something in a character revamp. Also possible, as in the comics, she dyes her hair & when she’s in full powers mode her suit & hair have rainbow colors in them. Extremely satisfied on these 1st three episodes. Almost all the characters I hoped to see have already appeared, plus Stargirl. As we all know, YJ tends to add characters galore throughout the season, so I’m stoked to see who. Especially since there were already so many in these first few episodes.

1 Like

Sorry @Rocket.

I skimmed down & didn’t see any posts that answered that question didn’t mean to steal your thunder.

1 Like

Also @GunHaven

The 2 princes are Halos brothers. Geo-Force is Brion.

So…at the end of E3, did the guy causing a ruckus say “You pricks.”?

I rewound it twice and it honestly sounded like that’s what he said. Maybe I just heard it wrong.

Anyone else?

1 Like

It’s neat to see Kaldur take on the mantle of Aquaman too. I hope Arthur is still around though.

I also dug Superman’s Rebirth-esque suit. Nice!

7 Likes

I didn’t catch that @Vroom. I’d also be remiss if I didn’t mention my excitement of seeing Troia. There’s a list of characters that had me grinning ear to ear. My reread of Batman & the Outsiders was such a good decision. Refreshed me just in time for this amazing show. In the words of Timbuk 3, “The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades.”

2 Likes

Also forgot that Whitney Moore mentioned she was a voice in YJ3 but she couldn’t say who. How perfect is it that she’s Courtney Whitmore. Also thought Maggie Q did a good job voicing WW. Granted she’s been her voice for all seasons, & it was a small sample in this season. It seemed as if she really improved on it. Not that there was ever anything wrong b4, but as a self admitted WW superfan since childhood, she’s really transitioned nicely into her role.

1 Like

Am I only one confused if Artemis and clone Roy are dating or if they are just friends

4 Likes

I liked it so far. Love how the subtly changed the looks of some other characters. I really like that it has the same tone as the previous seasons but with one or two more graphic scenes that show blood. Cant wait for the next 3 episodes.

Also, Zatanna is in the JL now.

2 Likes

pikeman530.90574 I mean, the idea of Artemis and Roy dating is just weird. I’d say, uh, no, particularly since Roy is married to Cheshire, Artemis’ sister, and they have a daughter together. She’s just, you know, living with her niece and brother-in-law.

6 Likes

I really like it. I also like the Twin Peak credits.

3 Likes

BatmmmMango. Zatanna was in the JL in season 2.

Really glad Dick and Artemis have a lot more screen time now, I missed them last season!

6 Likes

Ms MARTIAN being white is such a CHARACTER development!!! I never really liked tht she was a white martian in green skin. Wen superboy got on his knees tho !!! Tht was the fans CRYING AT ONCE !! And i love how beast boy is a star now !! Tht UN DISCUSSION was so BRILLIANT !!! We needs more JL & UN scenes !!

8 Likes

It’s cool that Artemis is living with Will Harper (Red Arrow), Speedy’s clone from Season 1 & 2, since he’s married to her sister, Cheshire, and they have a daughter.

3 Likes

I loved it. I feel like at this point, oracle is Barbara in the wheelchair. Love the communication and banter b/t her and Dick on the comm links.

3 Likes

Do enjoy this alot more then titans also like how they do 3 at a time

3 Likes

I really love Halo already! She’s awesome! I love Artemis and Superboy and domestic Roy aka Will and Dickie in civilian clothes and kicking ass as nightwing. I wish the show would restrain itself from getting into relationship drama again with M’gann and Superboy because I hate them as a couple and am tired of the bland het romance tbh. I want to see the queer representation promised. But altogether this season looks promising and it was a great 3 episode premier after a 6 year hiatus. I really want a Red Hood cameo

4 Likes

Well considering the app won’t even let me watch anything I have no idea

I’m sorry you’re having tech issues, @tikiblingbling.12221 - please let us know the specifics dealing with the device you’re using so that we can help you out and get that taken care of for you. You can submit a ticket to Customer Service here: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like