Wow! Thank You DCU!

No doubt. Harleen was just incredible, like blew my mind great. I haven’t opened Z yet. I gotta have something in the holster to look forward to.

4 Likes

No post on swag @Jay_Kay? Congrats either way I just went hunting then assumed u decided not to post or I couldn’t find it?

3 Likes

Well, d***. My friend just got home and says there’s no sign of the package. Can someone tell me what the outside of the package looks like, since he’s looking around? Like, any obvious DC labeling and such? @TurokSonOfStone1950 @seitan @Jay_Kay @khristian012

@capo-mage forgive me for hijacking your thread!

5 Likes

Please. Your welcome anytime. It’s a big square cardboard box.

5 Likes

And white :white_large_square:

5 Likes

I’ll post but then I have to delete cuz of info on it ready?

2 Likes

Did u see it?

2 Likes

I didnt, sorry! Was on phone with him! The tracking info in the email says you can request proof of delivery if you were the sender. If it doesnt show by tomorrow, maybe I’ll reach out to the mods to see if they can get a receipt, just to be sure :sob:

3 Likes

U want me to post it again real fast?

2 Likes

You could do the Craig’s List thing and put your finger over the address in the photo. I see it all the time to block out license plates on car sales. :grinning:

4 Likes

I was thinking I could just ink it out. I’m just lazy lol. I’ll do that for a fellow hero tho. Team ups are always the best.

3 Likes

5 Likes

That worked better than expected

5 Likes

thanks no, that’s perfect. im texting it to him. VERY appreciated!

4 Likes

U bet

3 Likes

@CynicalPink

White piece of paper taped to it

From
DC Universe
Warner Brothers Digital
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank
California

White box

4 inch deep
Not exactly a square
Maybe 16 by 17

5 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950 thank you so very much!

and he just recovered it, so thanks, everyone!! The delivery guy didn’t leave it by the mailbox, so a neighbor had grabbed it for safekeeping . whew!

7 Likes

@CynicalPink That’s an awesome neighbor, great to hear there’s no problem with your gift. Looking forward to your post next week!

5 Likes

@khristian012 tell me about it! I owe them both a huge thanks next week!

And can’t wait to share!

5 Likes

Anytime

I get scared when I cant find stuff but i am 69 so it could mean something wrong with head.

Not young like you guys

5 Likes