Would You Watch A 4 Hour Justice League SnyderCut???

I dont think anyone cares if it’s finished, we want to know what the story was going to be before the studio hired Whedon to butcher it. With even the most rudimentary understanding of script writing it is easy to see the “patch work” in so many scenes. Like the opener with the kids and bad cg, that scene relates to nothing in the film. It is there so people can say “light-heartedness. Check.”
Followed by that garbage Batman scene with the terrible green-screen. They probably whittled down a large action set piece that showed a natural set of circumstances for Batman to deduce the plot points from, instead a parademon explodes exposition across the wall for Batman to spoon feed the audience with. That is literally the most contrived and insulting writing I have ever witnessed as an audience member. The Flash and Cyborg grave digging, Cyborg eaves dropping on Bruce and Diana, I’m supposed to believe Batman wouldn’t notice a robot on his quiet plot of land because he was behind a tree!? He was mere feet away. Diana caught him but stayed quiet? Because it’s not like they are in a state of emergency or anything, let him come to terms on his own time, right?
I digress, nobody cares if its finished, I dont care what some greedy WB executives decided was unwatchable, and I certainly dont care if some guy who has never seen the cut says “it sucked”, especially if he is just taking the studio at their word and interpreting those words to mean simply “it sucked”.

5 Likes

It’s been proven to exist and I want it.

5 Likes

Only if I wanted to really hurt myself

1 Like

Release it and I would watch it 5 times over, whether it be in the theater or Blu-ray! It needs to be out and shown, Snyder’s vision is the true story that should have been given to fans, even the actors believe that! We were ripped off and deserve the real cut of the film!!!

7 Likes

Yes please…

4 Likes

Dear santa,
The only thing I want for Christmas is the Snyder cut of justice league.

7 Likes

Yes, all real DC fans want to see the Snyder cut.

2 Likes

After watching the Director’s cut of Watchmen; I would rather have a root canal without Novocain than watching any Snyder cut of anything.

5 Likes

There is nothing that makes me want to see this. He shouldn’t have been put in charge of building the movie universe to begin with. I didn’t think MOS was awful, but it was clearly not something that connected with a wide audience. BVS almost kept me from going to see Justice League all together. I don’t think Superman killing Zod was a poor choice, but having Batman mow down criminals with guns was just…the wrong choice on every level.

I saw we give up on something that, even if it does exists won’t matter and focus on the things coming out that actually inspire hope that the DC films might actually succeed(Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam).

4 Likes

Yes please! Absolutely love most of his work, but was severely disappointed with the JL movie we got

2 Likes

@squatteam1 I have a question because I have heard lots of folks say superman shouldn’t have killed Zod. What would he do with him? We can’t keep him and it’s not like we could send him to the phantom zone. What would we do with him?

Also this notion That Batman dose not kill. Sure he dose. In almost every movie. I don’t get it ? Batman kills a lot. So why pick on Snyder? When Burton, Nolan, and Snyder all have Batman murder at least one person in every film.

Sorry I just have heard this a lot lately was wondering if someone could clear this up for me.

1 Like

I’m not dying to see one, but if it existed and was on this app, I’d watch it. I wouldn’t pay for it outside of this app’s subscription though.

5 Likes

What I’m more interested in is a version of JL that leaves in Henry Cavill’s mustache. #releasethemustachecut

3 Likes

100% yes If nothing else it would be interesting to see what the differences are between the versions

1 Like

Yes, if it were part of this subscription.

1 Like

Absolutely! I had no issue sitting through the full-length version of Dune, so I can handle the full-on Snyder JL. A good movie will not feel long.

2 Likes

Yes I would BUY IT as well

2 Likes

Hard pass

6 Likes

@comicbookjerk, I’d buy it too.

Yes. Absolutely.

2 Likes