Would You Watch A 4 Hour Justice League SnyderCut???

I think it would be as glorious as the extended LOTR versions.

82 Likes

Simply put, yes

5 Likes

Watching a 2 and a half hour cut was already painful enough. I’ll do extended edition of LOTR Fellowship over 150 mins of BVS

2 Likes

Definitely.

3 Likes

I really don’t think it exists, but I would watch it

1 Like

What could Justice League possibly do in 4 hours?

2 Likes

@DCDad, Tell a better story? Develop the characters more? Benefit from Whedon’s lack of involvement?

5 Likes

Well @Truth_of_Pisces DC fans truly need to accept the past & move on from their Zack Snyder fantasies. I’m sure him & his wife are totally over DC Films due to the fans. Also mind answering me one question. Why the heck did he kill off Sups. Made me hella sad.

5 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

Because Zack Snyder is a brilliant cinematographer and has a talent for visual splendor. His fatal flaw? He cannot weave a narrative to save his life. His first original film was Sucker Punch and that was a mess- a beautiful mess, but a mess nonetheless. That’s why his best films have all been adaptations of someone else’s work(Dawn of the Dead, 300, Watchmen). Without a clear and established template to follow, he resorts to just pulling bits and pieces of what he thinks is “cool”, or to show what a fanboy he is. For instance, he chose a Dark Knight Returns-esque Batsuit for his Batman for no other reason than he thought fans would like it. He made Lex Luthor have a full head of hair because he read that Lex had a full head of red hair when he was younger. As for the killing of Supes, I don’t know if that was all him. Snyder’s original plan was to make a direct sequel to Man of Steel that featured Batman. Instead, WB wanted him lay the ground for an established film-verse in ONE movie, so instead of making a MoS sequel, he was forced to jump ahead to what should have been a colossal event that would have been a precursor to Justice League, but instead we got “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Studio Interference”. And who did people dump all the blame on? Zack Snyder.

4 Likes

Ok he is out now so where & who do we turn to next? It makes me vomit how much people feel like explaining Zack Snyder a man I’m sure no one knows personally to be :100:percent sure such as why he had the open pod that he came out & said that wasn’t Supergirl. Mad odd things like that make me want to move on as quick as possible

2 Likes

Hold up there’s extended LOTR movies? :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Funny. My son says those Superman films are too old for him. He very much so loves Man of Steel though but thanks.

1 Like

My bad. Wrong thread.

1 Like

Can’t delete?

Because it is Justice League I would… do I think it would make the movie good or something we need to see… no.

Yes.

1 Like

@Nickweiser I love lotr but the ultimate edition of bvs is a masterpiece.

2 Likes

No thanks. I would rather the current crop of DC films, except Wonder Woman, had never been made.

5 Likes

I would watch it.

1 Like