Would You Watch A 4 Hour Justice League SnyderCut???

No.

1 Like

F yeah!!!

2 Likes

Yes please. Or at least do a Flashpoint sort of thing and reboot the dceu lol

1 Like

Doesn’t exist. I wish people would stop about this. Deleted footage and a Director’s Cut are two different things. Snyder assembled a rough cut of what he had shot to turn over to Joss Whedon, but why people think this was somehow a “Director’s Cut” of the movie is beyond me.

1 Like

Of course

5 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

No I wouldn’t especially because it doesn’t exist

2 Likes

NO!

3 Likes

Hell no

4 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

Most certainly any fan who actually looks into things eould know the original script zach snyder had written included Darkseid, Kilowog, black suited superman, extended war scene at the beginning of the movie, extented scene between bruce and Arthur meeting and so much more, deathstroke breaking lex Luther out of prison and seperating ways until the end of the movie (after credits) when they rejoin eachother on the yacht. Warner brothers and Josh Wedon cut almost 2 hours from the original movie. Ben affleck and Ray Fisher have both admitted there is enough film for 2 whole movies. Despite everyomes hate zak snyder did what no one else has done before and opened so many possibilities for a universe built around DC comics.

7 Likes

Hell yeah, Warner bros shafted Snyder almost as much as they did the dc nation.

6 Likes

Unlike some others, I actually thought B.A. made a great Batman-- much better Batman than Daredevil. Of course, he did a much better DD than I expected. Then again, I expected it to be crap. And, just because he did much better, does not equate to he did “great”.
On the other hand, I felt his Batman/Bruce Wayne was amongst the best live action Batman performances. Yes, I put him ahead of Bruce Thomas, Michael Keaton, and not sure if he beats out Christian Bale, though. I’d rather not even list him on the same list as Adam West, Lewis Wilson or Robert Lowry. Of course, nobody can replace Kevin Conroy as the perfect Batman voice.
I also liked BvS and JL. I felt they were a little methodical, resulting in slow story telling, but, good stories. I find it very bizarre how everyone bashed Snyder, and praised Whedon, but, when they dumped Synder and picked up Whedon, now so many are crying for Synder. And, yes, I consider myself one of those who preferred Synder staying with the series. But, I never thought he should have left.

6 Likes

Duh…#releasethesnydercut

5 Likes

No. I thought it was an incredibly boring movie. Titans is infinitely better than JL. Better acting, writing, emotional attachment to the characters.

2 Likes

#releasethesnydercut

5 Likes

Yes! I would liken it to the true studio era productions back in the days of the 50s with epic productions of Gone With The Wind and The Ten Commandments and later on Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton in Cleopatra! Talk about long but AWESOME!

1 Like

Yes,I would definitely see if

1 Like

Who wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Everyone keeps asking for this! First of all it doesnt exist as a finished movie. At best its a rough greenscreen/previs cut. Secondly, there is a reason it was reshot. It sucked. It really did. About the only good thing is maybe an appearance from darkseid. But thats it. Zack is a great guy and also a good director as long as he is not writing the film he is on. If we are only getting his eye for action he rules. Everything else, not so much.

5 Likes