World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S2E5 7/5 @ 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

wws2e5

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

World of Wonder watches another episode of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us!

We’ll be watching Knockout

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 2, Episode 5 - Knockout

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, July 5th @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

4 Likes

I’m planning to join, if all goes well…

1 Like

I’ll be closing the vote on the quarterfinals on Sunday, plenty of time to get your vote in:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Hopefully we get to see ya!

1 Like

Just realized I hadn’t added the gif :sweat_smile:

1 Like

four days, twelve hours, forty-five minutes

2 Likes

looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Excited to have you join us this week :smiley:

2 Likes

aww thanks! :slight_smile:

and much thanks to you for hosting.

2 Likes

According to some people, Jayne Kennedy, who plays the antagonist in this episode, would supposedly come back as Nubia. But I’m not sure if it’s true or if they just mix it up with another rumor that Nubia was going to appear in Season 1 (and there was her doll from the set based on the show).
In any event, she does become Nubia in Wonder Woman '77 meets The Bionic Woman.

3 Likes

Would definitely have been cool, but at least Andy gave it to us. Cannot recommend that comic enough…

1 Like

is that '77 meets the bionic woman on the service? because that might be interesting

2 Likes

It isn’t. I think DC doesn’t have the full rights to use it because it was made with Dynamite.

2 Likes

curses…

2 Likes

the 4th is over . . . now I’m ready for the 5th.

check you all tomorrow!

3 Likes

That would have been epic! I’ll have to see after this episode, but I’m guessing she might get redeemed/reform if she’s originally an antagonist. I still gotta read WW '77/Bionic Woman.

1 Like

I’m ready too! I love the gif you added :smiley:

1 Like

and I love your new avatar pic! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to be here tonight b but we might watch a movie (one of few nights we have together). Regardless, wishing you a great watch along!!! Also, the semifinals are up if you want to vote:

1 Like

To be fair, I think at the time Nubia was still a “villain” or at least some kind of rival for Wonder Woman. She claimed to be the real champion of the Amazons and later Ares uses her in trying to defeat the Amazons, but she gets redeemed. It was kinda similar to Artemis.
Her doll for the TV show set was described as “Wonder Woman’s Super-foe” in the package.

1 Like