Crown the Greatest DC Film Tournament

BoP hasn’t been considered yet. Not saying it will or even should be considered, but it won’t be able to be in the running until this year ends. Shouldn’t put down what someone else might like with such a flawed argument, with all due respect…

2 Likes

I’m not looking, but I will close the vote at 6. Best of luck to each of the films…

1 Like

I loved BOP just for the art of it. The costumes etc. the action scenes were incredible!!! Margot killed it as HQ. I bought that & JLD Apokolips War on my Appletv.

2 Likes

My problems with BOP are on a structural/editorial level. It’s not the same thing as MAYBE THE JOKER IS BRUCE WAYNE’S BROTHER OR MAYBE HE’S NOT–ISN’T THAT AN INTERESTING QUESTION TO EXPLORE? No, no, it’s not.

3 Likes

Votes are counted and I will now start posting the quarterfinals. Here we go…

3 Likes
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batman 89

0 voters

1 Like
  • Dark Knight
  • Superman the Motion Picture

0 voters

1 Like
  • Man of Steel
  • Birds of Prey

0 voters

1 Like
  • Shazam!
  • Batman v Superman

0 voters

1 Like

Quarterfinals are set, have fun voting, I will close the vote on Sunday…

5 Likes

It’s not that BoP was a bad movie it was just really really slow.

2 Likes

The first two brackets are hard. I love all of those movies. The third bracket contains “meh” movies, as far as I’m concerned. And then the last one is a bit tricky because Shazam is neither as engrossing or as frustrating to me as BvS.

3 Likes

I have a 501 movie book. Stopped counting on 1-17-15. I was at 378 of them read. Sorry to interrupt, thought u might appreciate this as a movie addict myself.

5 Likes

I’d love to see how many I’ve seen…

3 Likes

Your brackets are torture in a good way lol. Tough to choose perfect competitors. I wish I could show u the whole book so u could see how many u read too…did u notice Ledger is on the cover? Pretty cool.

6 Likes

All easy choices for me except the first one. Ouch. I love them equally and for different reasons. Voted Wonder Woman because the action was more exciting.

2 Likes

I voted for Batman '89 because the final fight with Ares almost completely invalidates the point the movie was just making a minute earlier. :stuck_out_tongue: Still love it, though.

2 Likes

I think DK is the only one on the cover I have seen. Plan to watch more though…

1 Like

You lost me there brother.

3 Likes

I voted. All I can say is “anybody but Snyder”. Which should come as zero surprise to anyone here.

3 Likes