World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E1 1/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

FB_IMG_1580343321027

1 Like

Thatā€™s me at 3 in my Wonder Woman t-shirt. Lifelong fan here

2 Likes

Have fun tonight my wonderful friends!

3 Likes

Whoa! When you say lifelong, you mean it! Aww so cool.

1 Like

Thanks, hope we can get your thoughts on the episode at some point Wonder Friend :smiley:

1 Like

I had WW holding up the cape with one arm and the Lynda Carter in jeans with a buttoned up shirt tied in a knot at her mid-drift.

3 Likes

I was never kidding. And, you can tell by the oil lamp, afghan, and plaid couch, Iā€™m very old. LOL
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clown_face::smile::joy::tada:

2 Likes

LOL, well Happy Belated or Happy Early Birthday! Getting older is such an awesome privilege :partying_face: :cake:

1 Like

It was yesterday, thanks. I got to see the finale of my second favorite DC series on my birthday. Bittersweet, but it was a great finishā€¦

1 Like

Really want them to announce The Canaries has been picked up. It hasnā€™t sunk in that itā€™s over. I feel like weā€™re going to be seeing a lot of them all over the Arrowverse.

1 Like

Question for everyone, which is the most impactful thing for Wonder Woman, the original comic, the 1987 relaunch, the first theatrical film, or the Lynda Carter series? I say Lynda because it was probably the biggest audience Wonder Woman ever reached, made me love the character, and it is truly iconic and instantly known by about everyone. Plus, every actress will ALWAYS be compared to Lynda, unlike Batman or Superman, which have no one true portrayal that all others are judged by. And I in no way mean disrespect to anyone in the rolesā€¦

2 Likes

I just need Diggle in Metropolis next seasonā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know, I think all of it is pretty darn important. You canā€™t have anything without the original comic, the Carter series made her a household name even to people not into comics. The '87 series brought her out of the campier elements around that time and the Gadot film remade her a household name once again.

2 Likes

Good answer

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to say the original comic is the most impactful. Without it none of the rest would have happened. Also, the Ms. Magazine cover was pretty impactful. For a lot of people the JL animated show was the Wonder Woman they grew up with, which also makes that really impactful. Itā€™s really hard to pick one over the other because theyā€™re all important and necessary to Wonder Womanā€™s long lasting impact.

1 Like

Little over half an hour! Just had an early dinner so I wonā€™t get hungry during the watch-along :joy:

2 Likes

Almost showtime everyone :slight_smile:

10 minutes

2 Likes

5 minutes

1 Like

Countdown is on!

2 Likes

Iā€™m paused and ready

3 Likes