World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E1 1/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Welcome to another Wonder Wednesday Watch-Along! Join World of Wonder as we watch the pilot episode of the Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 1, Episode 1 Pilot

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman (Series 1975) on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Wednesday, January 29th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

6 Likes

Wonder Woman TV: She Changed the World

Wonder Woman, now the first of the superheroes, has a long and storied history that came alive with 1975’s The New Original Wonder Woman and its perfectly cast star Lynda Carter. Join the DCU Community’s World of Wonder, DC TV and Movie Club and the DC History Club as we celebrate Wonder Woman and, her alter ego, Diana Prince’s fight against the forces of evil. Participate in watch-alongs, vote in polls, join discussions, do research and read comics centered around this iconic portrayal of history’s greatest Amazon.

Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E1 Watch-Along kicks off the event TONIGHT! Join @msgtv @N81 and myself in celebrating the History of Wonder in DC TV in a Club Crossover event that we are calling Wonder Woman TV: She Changed the World

:notes: Stop a bullet cold,
Make the Axis fall,
Change their minds, and change the world

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
You’re a wonder, Wonder Woman
:notes:

4 Likes

Currently out of work, if I am not back at work Wednesday, I will be h ere Wednesday night!!! This is my absolute favorite series ever, and I kept thinking about trying to do a regular watch along for the show. Plus, it is one day removed from my birthday, so I will consider it your birthday gift to me :wink:

3 Likes

Well, Happy Birthday! I’ll make sure to bring a cake and party hats. :cake: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I so want to be there, but my Wednesday’s are almost always booked :frowning_face: I might be able to join the chat though :smiley: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I’m in, this definitely looks like a fun show to watch as a group. :smiley:

3 Likes

Aww, hope you can make the chat. Little birdie tells me there will be other watch-along opportunities for this show :smiley:

4 Likes

It totally seems like a fun one to talk about with all of you!

2 Likes

I have never seen this show. I could try to make it.

5 Likes

Wait til you watch the pilot, it’s really good cause they try to stay true to Wonder Woman Orgin Story! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I hope you’re both able to make it @Son.of.Robin @Reaganfan78

3 Likes

I adore this series, and the pilot is very faithful

5 Likes

1 day out

3 Likes

Haven’t received any calls, so looks like I will still be here to watch tomorrow night!!!

3 Likes

This is going to be a lot of fun. This will be my first time rewatching the pilot in like a year :smiley:

2 Likes

In my book, you can never watch it too many times though…

2 Likes

Alas, i will not be able to join the watchalong. I can watch it when i can so i can join the discussion. I hope i can make future watchalongs of this show because I want to see everyone’s reactions, especially if you haven’t seen it before

3 Likes

Sorry you can’t join, but I look forward to the future watchalongs as well!!! Hoping I can make those too…

2 Likes

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

DC History Club, DC TV and Movie Club, and World of Wonder will be hosting events for this TV show all of February. Can’t wait to see everyone tonight for the Pilot watch-along :smiley:

4 Likes