World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S1E1 1/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

That is INCREDIBLE news, she is my all time favorite show and I hope to be able to join all the watches…

2 Likes

I hope so too! Love your perspective during watch-alongs :smiley:

1 Like

I look forward to watching along all future WW watchalongs provided it fits my schedule

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m looking forward to getting to discuss this show with all of you

1 Like

@nu52 have I ever told you that I have a Wonder Woman movie poster hanging on my bedroom wall? It has blue background with Wonder Woman holding a sword and Steve Trever is behind her.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I went to NYC in 2001 to see Madonna in concert. I came back with a picture of Lynda from the ABC series. It’s now framed and in my living room

1 Like

No, you’ve never told me that before. How cool! How long have you had it?

2 Likes

From Madonna to Lynda. That night must have been a blast :smiley:

1 Like

I had it since 2017, I got it from Regal cinemas online. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s awesome. That movie had some of the most awesome posters.

2 Likes

It was, bought it from a street vendor

1 Like

Just under 2 hours away!!!

2 Likes

Woo! It’s almost time :smiley:

1 Like

And I’m super excited!!!

1 Like

I’m ready for that theme song!

2 Likes

A truly great one!!!

2 Likes

It’s a total earworm. I must admit it was going through my head all day today while at work. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s such a good song!

1 Like

I bought the limited edition soundtrack when it released. The music is such an important part of my childhood and always makes me feel good. Now the theatrical Wonder Woman has a truly iconic theme too, comparable with Star Wars and Superman

2 Likes

I’m glad Hans Zimmer is going to be scoring WW84. It’ll be nice seeing what he does with the theme he created.

2 Likes