World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) DISCUSSION

How wonderful! He definitely made his mark in the entertainment industry and am glad he was remembered by the Emmy’s :blue_heart:

1 Like

No denying those 3 are easily top consideration for the top 3. I would add Formicida in the mix, but I could never pick one favorite episode…

1 Like

That’s not exactly accurate. There were sporadic airings of the series. Feb 77 was the finale of the 1st “season.” Nov 75 was the pilot, the next 2 episodes were April 76, then the rest of the episodes aired in pretty regular fashion starting in Oct 76. This is why I do not call it a season but rather use the quotations. It actually aired over the course of 2 seasons. Of course, the final episodes aired going into another season as well, airing in Aug and Sept, though out of order with the storyline. As for the Vudu sale, I learned long ago when it is a great deal snatch it up. For many years I was unable to see this series because I never taped it. I did not consider that it would leave reruns in syndication. When it did, I was missing it terribly. That began my crusade taping every show I loved, pausing through the commercials. Finally got these on VHS when fX started airing it, then it was a few more years until the DVDs arrived, now with the digital I will never be without an episode. I am still holding off on the BluRay, but I will also get those as I must have the complete collection, and I do mean complete. Addiction is serious my friends :wink:

1 Like

I see you beat me to it again :wink:

1 Like

If nothing else, we can always bring our own to the watch alongs. They still want those to continue. Everyone can come to my house and watch Wonder Woman to their hearts’ content!!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this!!! I love to watch the In Memoriam section of the awards shows, but I had to work during the Emmys and did not get to see it. This shot actually brought tears to my eyes, such a great tribute to such a talented actor…

1 Like

Okay, we’re all going to crowd your living room on Sundays :joy:

I can bring snacks. Anyone have any allergies?

1 Like

I do, dust mites and slightly to cats. I have plenty of both in my house (one cat but lots of dust)…

1 Like

Okay, gotcha! I’ll leave my pet dust mites at home :frowning_face:

1 Like

Is there a watch tonight? I’m not finding a link.

1 Like
1 Like

Formicida had a few mentions too, would probably rank at #4. And Amazon Hot Wax as well.

2 Likes

The great episode featuring her beautiful vocals. Definitely a top choice. Formicida was about the only super villain she had on the show, so that sets it apart from the rest.

1 Like

Watch-Along tonight

1 Like

Special watch along Saturday:

1 Like

Happy 45th Anniversary

3 Likes

For those who missed the watch along, I invite you to listen to my podcast as we discuss the pilot episode of Wonder Woman for the 45th anniversary of the original airing. Also, like and share if you enjoy it, because we sure have a great time making it:

2 Likes

Sorry for missing the pilot WAL, but it looks like a lot of people still showed up and had a blast!
I’ll take a listen to the podcast when I can.
Yesterday sure was a remarkable day.

2 Likes

Yesterday was definitely one for the books.

Lynda Carter announced she’s doing a Reddit “Ask Me Anything”!
Just a heads up in case any of you have any questions to ask her. I’m already thinking of what to ask.

2 Likes