World of Wonder | Wonder Woman (Series 1975) S3E7-8 11/1 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

wws3e8

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

World of Wonder watches two episodes of Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman. Come join us as we bid farewell to all of the video content on DC Universe!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman (Series 1975) Season 3, Episodes 7-8

2020-11-02T02:00:00Z2020-11-02T04:00:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the episodes and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our first viewing at 6:00pm PT. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman (Series 1975) :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

How was your Halloween? I’m finally using PST and EST like everyone else :smiley:

Who is joining us tonight for the WAL? :wonderwoman:

I can join again.

1 Like

Yay! That’s awesome :boom:

Hi everyone, will be here in 45 minutes!

1 Like

one hundred minutes

1 Like

Springing and Falling are dumb. We should just pick one. Like I’m going to pick being here to watch Wonder Woman.
Wasn’t going to do the candy thing, but changed my mind. Just put out a large flat box with candy and let the little monkeys take their own.

1 Like

I’m here!

1 Like

Wait, it was changed? Oh, never mind me

2 Likes

i think you need to adust for daylight savings

2 Likes

I realized my mistake once I saw your post about 100 minutes.
No problem, I was worried nobody was showing up but now I’m okay :rofl:

2 Likes

you could have left it. no judgements

2 Likes

How nice! I’m sure the candy was appreciated by those that partook.

1 Like

Lol, I thought you were just going to show up early for fun. :smiley:

2 Likes

i like to lurk pre show, but then again i got creepy streak a mile wide

2 Likes

I guess I can have a bit of fun after all
Like posting Lynda Carter in a Diana Prince turtleneck look in Law and Order SVU :turtle: :necktie:
svu

2 Likes

@nu52’s mustache is freaking me out

1 Like

if i recall, Lynda in that was sincerely bad news

1 Like

Yes, she’s revealed to be the villain at the end, and the story carries over to Law & Order in a crossover.

1 Like

L&O’s SVU and Criminal Minds became a launching pad for a lot of stagnant careers. or at least a means to invigorate them

1 Like