[World of Wonder] Titans S1E8 9/1 @ 5PM PT/8PM ET ✨

Titans season 2 is upon us! Let’s revisit season 1 by watching episode 8, “Donna Troy”.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Titans Season 1 Episode 8 “Donna Troy”

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans S1E8 on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Sunday, September 1st @5pm PDT/8pm EDT.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Titans

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 5:15pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:sparkles: Come revisit Donna Troy’s live action debut, played by Conor Leslie! :sparkles:

=========================

:sparkle: NOTE: I will be watching episodes 9-11 after episode 8. If you want to continue watching with me, then just let the credits roll and allow for the next episode to play automatically after that.

5 Likes

I am currently agonizing over a full season rewatch, but i think this may have decided it. between now and the watch along, 7 eps are manageable, especially in short bursts. more mini-maration, less binge out, if you will. Which, of course, I will.

And come said watchalong, “the conclusion of Titans Season 1”, which is just a long way to say i will be joining you.

2 Likes

@AntLeon We gotta get ready for season 2 :slight_smile:

We can manage 7 episodes before Sunday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the trailers thus far has quite psyched for this season. i still gotta get on Doom Patrol!

2 Likes

^has ME quite psyched

2 Likes

I think I can make it. This is my first time actually watching the season. I am currently on 6, but I should be there for Sunday. See y’all then.

2 Likes

I’ll rope the date into my mental noodle and be there.

2 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord

Yay! Can’t wait to see you there, well here actually :sweat_smile:. I hope you’re liking the first season thus far.

1 Like

@AntLeon The trailers got me amped up for season 2 too! I’m really looking forward to it.

You still haven’t seen Doom Patrol? :scream: You’re in for a treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vroom And now Vroom is roped in :slight_smile: This should be a fun group to watch these episodes with

2 Likes

looks down at his dashing and incredibly appealing trunks
“They” probably wont let me in.

3 Likes

@Aquamon Bring butter and you’re In Like Flint.

4 Likes

Yikes. I just saw this in the Watchtower section

"9/2:

Titans, Absolute Binge Watch Edition
The video equivalent of a lux DC Absolute Special Edition, this episode will include every episodes of Titans played sequentially, each accompanied by behind-the-scenes footage, special interviews with the cast and creators, and DC Daily after show panels. "

What should we do? :scream::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 There is a special trunks section at this watch-along. Don’t fret. A support beam might be blocking the view from your seat, but that’s okay. The sound will still reach you :joy:

3 Likes

I would rather watch Sunday night. Monday doesn’t work for me.

3 Likes

Okay! Everything is still on!

4 Likes

:woman_superhero:Yep! I plan to be here for this! :boom: Good pick @nu52 :boom:

3 Likes

@toonatonian Woo! Now it’s a party :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of support beams blocking important things, a few years ago a Toys R Us I used to frequent did a reset of their action figure section including the superhero aisle where DC action figures were housed.

What was literally right in front of the schtuff that interested me the most then? A GD support beam, and a big one too! Really, TRU? You couldn’t have put some bargain bin crap in front of the thing? It had to be DC stuff, huh?

This has absolutely nothing to do with Titans of course, but ever since 2014 when I hear “support beam” I think of that store’s goofy planning. It’s like Jonah Hill said in Superbad “People don’t forget!”.

4 Likes

@Vroom Sounds like classic TRU. I would expect nothing more. That’s a great anecdote :joy:

The Walmart closest to me does the same with their DC action figures.

2 Likes