[World of Wonder] Titans S1E8 9/1 @ 5PM PT/8PM ET ✨

I’m deeply offended by you comments nu52! I was about to throw a stick of butter at you but then looked at my WWJD bracelet. So I lit your avatar on fire and sent it to Hell! :innocent::fire:

3 Likes

@Aquamon Want to play butter baseball? Butter takes the place of the ball.

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 :fire::smiling_imp::fire:

2 Likes

@nu52 Amidst the excitement of a potential Butterball game, I forgot to mention earlier that a few Walmarts I frequent have diddly and **** for DC figures.

Plenty of “hot today, forgotten tomorrow” stuff/crap, but product from an evergreen entertainment brand that’s nearly 85 years young? Nope. Silly Walmart toy buyers, you’re not exactly “America’s Best Toy Shop” with that buying mentality.

Anyhow…

2 Likes

@Vroom All valid points you make. It’s about what sells and sadly the DC toys just aren’t moving as many units as the fad toys.

2 Likes

question: for the four ep marathon, should we have an intermission in the middle? or no

I opted against the mega binge version, mostly because i am not interested in the behind the scenes stuff. or more to the point, it will save me some time if i watch only the episodes. DCU-wise, there is quite a bit on my plate this week.

2 Likes

@AntLeon Would you like an intermission?

I was thinking no intermission, but what does everyone else think?

1 Like

I’ll join in for the Donna Troy episode. I have been wanting to rewatch that particular episode and this would be a good excuse to finally do it.

2 Likes

Yay! @PrincessAmethyst I’ll save you a good seat near the front.

2 Likes

@nu52 Eh, it doesn’t really bug me. Years from now, when Brand X That’s Hot Right Now is largely forgotten and even as free stuff at a garage sale, nobody wants it, brand new DC toys will still be on the shelves of our favorite stores.

Beyond the camaraderie, I’m looking forward to this WAL due to it being the first time I’ll have watched Titans in 4K. Last time I watched the show was when it was HD only.

3 Likes

@nu52 i am technically on the fence. it’s not super critical on my end, but a breather may be welcome to catch up on posts, refresh one’s lovely beverage etc

2 Likes

In ep2, there is a picture of Hank, Dawn, Dick & Donna. Also, Dawn is wearing a shirt with the crest of the house of El. it’s faded, but nevertheless there it was.

3 Likes

Not really liking Jason in this show. Can definitely see a Red Hood story arc coming.

1 Like

Man, I can’t wait for tomorrow. I just finished 7 and I want to watch 8 so bad.

1 Like

But I’ll wait till tomorrow.

2 Likes

@AntLeon Okay, we can take a break after ep 9.

@Behemoth.Ravenlord That is some major will power to not go into the next episode! These shows are addictive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@nu52 no more than 10 minutes. And besides, when we’re in the thick of it, we can always proceed without intermission-ing if all present agree. Also, i don’t want to trample on your event. Please call me out should that be your impression.

Two (2) episodes left and I will be ready for 2morrow and for book club, all i have left is WW & TD.

3 Likes

Y’all ready for the watch along tonight?

2 Likes

4.5ish hours to go…

3 Likes

I’m ready! I’m ready!

e7554febab706984797192528b811dc7.png

3 Likes