Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Watch-Along! WEDNESDAY, JAN 22nd/ *ENCORE* SUNDAY, JAN 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Join us TODAY, 1/26, at 6pm PST/9pm EST for Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Welcome to another Wonder Wednesday Watch-Along! This time we will be watching Wonder Woman: Bloodlines which lands on the DC Universe January 22nd!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Wonder Woman: Bloodlines on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Wednesday, January 22nd @6pm PST/9pm EST.

ENCORE: Sunday, January 26th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie.

:sparkles: Let’s watch the first animated Wonder Woman solo adventure since 2009! :sparkles:

9 Likes

I am most likely not going to make this. argh.

2 Likes

Oh, no! That sucks :frowning:

Is it too early?

1 Like

No, i will be clocking in for my shift at werk. And i say most likely because a vacation day request is not out of the question; i am anticipating sucking it up and showing up like the proverbial do-be.

i am definitely glad there is going to be a watchalong for this: a ‘now available for the first time watchalong’ (needs work) to counterbalance the last chance watchalongs that will be commencing this weekend.

4 Likes

I can always edit the post after the first showing and do an encore watch-along on a Sunday (I think Sundays are free in watch-along land). That way if you miss the Wed. showing just come back on Sunday? You definitely shouldn’t miss work for a watch-along :sweat_smile: You still have an entire year to go to use up vacation days at that point.

1 Like

Sunday is very doable; I would be in your debt.

As to vacation days, i have to contend with their policy of some they pay out, some you keep and the rest are the glorious use 'em or lose 'em.

2 Likes

New Arrivals WAL mayhaps?

That could work. And those movies that rotate back into the library could be ‘Returning Watchalongs’ or ‘Rotating In’

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind. I like this movie a lot and own it. I would watch it again the same day, so Sunday works :slight_smile:

But then the last chancers aren’t really last chancers because most of them come back

It’s the last chance to watch before they rotate out. Time spent off the service also seems variable so if you don’t know when it will be coming back…

When they rotate back in, a ‘welcome back watchalong’ then?

2 Likes

Homecoming! LOL, I don’t think everything needs a name. Watch-alongs can just be watch-alongs :sweat_smile:

they are. i’m just one of those ppl that likes to name things. And not in a toxic masculine mansplain sort of way…

1 Like

Where did that come from? LMAO! Naming things can be a whole lotta fun!

I updated the post so that the encore is included

Definitely. And it came from out of a nowhere to get an LMAO. I am sufficiently pleased with myself.

And for the record: the encore is the same time as the first showing?

1 Like

Yup! It’s in the body of the post. I figured the title might get too long. I’ll just switch the time so that it’s after the encore date in the title.

1 Like

I didn’t even look at the first post. and i know from experience there is a character limit on thread titles.

1 Like

I didn’t know that about the titles having character limits. That’s hilarious that you actually found that out through experience :rofl:

1 Like

A momentary trial by ordeal when setting up one of my first watchalong threads.

2 Likes

Trial by fire, no other way to learn on these boards :rofl:

A manual would help.

1 Like