Wonder Woman: Bloodlines Watch-Along! WEDNESDAY, JAN 22nd/ *ENCORE* SUNDAY, JAN 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Both of these are busy days for me :smile: I am certainly going to try to make it, but I may just be a little late. Also, thank you for listing a second opportunity on the 26th, that may work better for me as well.

1 Like

Hey, I’m willing to watch this movie as many times as I need to for everyone to get in on the watch-along goodness :joy:

1 Like

I am very psyched to see this movie.

3 Likes

I’m excited to watch it with all of you in the community.

3 Likes

I’d attend, but the times are a bit out of my schedule.

adjusts his “I participated in the original WAL for Wonder Woman: Bloodlines when it came out” pin

I wear that baby with pride!

3 Likes

Feels like so long ago! Fun times!

1 Like

Wonderful, even!

1 Like

THE most wondrous :sparkles:

1 Like

Whoa-ho, them’s good puns!

1 Like

2 Likes

ponders who among him would say the above at a screening of Wonder Woman 1984 just before the movie starts

You hear that, you know you’ve some true fans in the audience.

4 Likes

I will certainly try to make it to one of those times, depending on my schedule. Would love to hear other’s thoughts about this movie.

2 Likes

Probably won’t be able to make Wednesday, but I have a good feeling about sunday!

1 Like

Woo! Sunday funday!

2 Likes

Wednesday I might be a little late on, because I usually get off work about an hour before (and it might be earlier or later, I don’t get my schedule that far in advance), but possible. Definitely more likely to make it Sunday, though.

1 Like

I am looking forward to that the most once the movie shows up here. It’s been pretty quiet on social media regarding this movie.

Sunday showing is looking promising :smiley:

2 Likes

Cant wait to watch, Wednesday works for me!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yay! Wednesday showing is shaping up to give Sunday a run for its money :smiley:

1 Like

Please reserve one seat for Grandpa Don-el Wednesday. Mrs. Don-el also plans to watch with us.

2 Likes

Two seats coming right up. Do you prefer something up close or further back? Would you like to reserve seats for our new 4DX showing?