Wonder Woman: Black & Gold | Book Discussion (Spoilers Ahead!)

I’ve read a lot of Wonder Woman comics specifically and this is still one of my absolute favorite series. :00_wonder_woman_gold: Glad you got to check it out, and thanks for sharing your thoughts! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Dear @Zips4tw, This is Amazon Club—archaeology is a legit thing with us!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wondersquadron2:

Dig all you like! #ForScience

Glad you came by and I’m happy you enjoyed it—like Steve and Angel, its among my favorites for Diana, as well as Harley. Just like we’re getting B+W+R, Vol2, I too hope we get a Black & Gold, Vol2 (and 3,4,5! :laughing:) :black_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

8 Likes

You know, it’s honestly impressive that they made an entire Wonder Woman anthology series, specifically centered around the color gold, and managed to include not one single Cheetah story. I guess maybe they thought that would be too obvious, or that Cheetah is overused…?

6 Likes

@Angel212 Thanks, I’m glad this was here. I don’t think that I would’ve known about it otherwise. :wonderwoman:

@SteveTrevor2.0 I read more books than comics, but I thought it was a great read for all the same reasons. I don’t think you would be disappointed.

@Razzzcat Okay, I’ll dig! :smile: Science is fun. Thanks again. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I would totally read more of both Wonder Woman and Harley this way, ps!

6 Likes