WONDER WOMAN 1984 Watch-Along! BYOM - 12/25 @1pm PST/4pm EST

Glad to hear you are loving it!

2 Likes

30 minutes to go!

3 Likes

Just got back back from watching it. Loved it. Awesome movie. Great Villains. Incredible conflict. Amazing acting. And the sweet moments between Diana and Steve so do adorableeeee x)

3 Likes

Reheated my coffee for the third time today, checking to make sure the movie is queued up, assembling my snacks~

3 Likes

Thatā€™s incredible to hear! I was trying to get tickets for a drive-in but this weekend is all soldout!

1 Like

My snacks are being united as we speak!

2 Likes

Yeah, I never really got into going to the movies on Christmas Day, so I never was going to go for that. Iā€™m thinking if Iā€™m feeling up to it and the theater allows it, I might see it in theaters sometime in the new year.

2 Likes

Yeah I will definitely be acquiring a blu-ray in the future.

2 Likes

Hopefully there is a rerelease sometime after all of this.

1 Like

Assembling snacks as well. Have it queued up and ready to go. Making sure I got plenty of fluids as well. Getting blanket ready as well. Not moving for 2 and a half hours. Not for anyone on the planet hehe

3 Likes

Whatā€™s funny is that I actually got some snacks from my stocking that are the size that you usually get in the theater.

1 Like

Yay!! That sounds like such a good idea. Didnā€™t think of getting enough drinks.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s the case for me, though with other family stuff I may have to jump off to help with dinner and stuff. Not sure!

2 Likes

There is a mid credits scene but no post credits

3 Likes

Yeah a friend already watched it and told me this. She said it is worth watching.

2 Likes

She telling it to ya straight!

2 Likes

There is usually a preview before every movie/show on HBOMAX. Does everyone know to skip past that?

2 Likes

Usually itā€™s just to watch it, itā€™s only like 10-15 seconds. I didnā€™t get one for this one, though.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get a preview, but if you have one try fast forwarding before the watch-along begins! Thanks for remind us!

3 Likes

Didnā€™t work on Microsoft Edge, it was saying the video wasnā€™t available, but it DOES work using Google Chrome :grimacing: So just a heads up, if anyone encounters issues try a different browser.

2 Likes