WONDER WOMAN 1984 Watch-Along! BYOM - 12/25 @1pm PST/4pm EST

Wonder Woman 1984 Watch-Along

World of Wonder is hosting a watch-along for Wonder Woman 1984 on December 25th! The world is finally going to see the highly anticipated Wonder Woman 1984 as it premieres both in theaters and on HBO Max. For those of us watching from home, I figured we should all share in the wonder and watch the movie together. You’ll need an HBO Max subscription for this watch-along. Hope you can join us!

:wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

:large_blue_circle: Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max

2020-12-25T21:00:00Z2020-12-25T23:35:00Z

HOW TO ENJOY THE WATCH-ALONG PARTY

Grab your drinks and snacks, load up the movie and open up the DC Universe community in a separate window or device. We will start our viewing at 1:00pm PST. You can jump into the comments below to chat LIVE with your fellow fans about the wonder!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to HBO Max to access Wonder Woman 1984
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 1:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show.

:sparkles: Let’s watch Wonder Woman 1984ʬ⁸⁴ :sparkles:

Questions or concerns? Reach out @Nu52 :inbox_tray:

Click HERE to get a cool flair and join the club

Watch and track #world-of-wonder to keep up to date with all club events

9 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone! wonder woman 1984 logo alt

6 Likes

The times in the title don’t match the ones in the body

1 Like

Mind pointing out where don’t they match? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It does match, but if it’s 1PM PT, then it would be 4PM ET. and my local economy will have to be fed in other ways.

1 Like

Oh, this is what happens when you do things during your break. Thank you! :joy:

2 Likes

No worries. I can be more of a troll if you prefer.

1 Like

Would I have to pay a toll?

I was thinking more internet troll than under a bridge troll

1 Like

I should be here for it – the only struggle will be to wait until time to watch it. :laughing:

Oh, and CCXP did a new trailer for WW84 today. Mostly old footage, but still nice to see. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, you would be strong to hold out to watch it until then. I’m watching as soon as it’s on HBO Max. Then rewatching and re-rewatching.

2 Likes

OH!!! I am excited for this. I will definitely be trying to join for this as I wanted to watch this one with the community.

2 Likes

Yay! This is a movie I gotta see with the community. Multiple times, lol.

2 Likes

I’m going to set a reminder. I cannot wait! This is one of the two blockbusters I wanted to see in 2020.

3 Likes

It’s wonderful that we are actually getting this movie in 2020. It was looking like it might have moved to 2021, so I’m so happy it is just a few days away!

3 Likes

Looks at thumbnail, doesn’t see Dan on the bottom right… :pleading_face: Well, it still looks fantastic. Looking forward to finally getting to see this movie!

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

:laughing: The Mortal Kombat guy that says Toasty!

1 Like

I still don’t get what that is TBH :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: all good, just a silly joke. I thought being a gamer you might get the reference but maybe you just never could land one of those sick uppercuts to make him pop up on your screen as a kid. :fire: :dancer: :rofl:

1 Like