WONDER WOMAN 1984 Watch-Along! BYOM - 12/25 @1pm PST/4pm EST

I am hoping to see this in the theater before the watchalong. Partly because I don’t want the watchalong to be my first viewing.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to watch the movie, 2 more days to go! :smiley: :wonderwoman:

1 Like

@nu52, I just found out that Lynda Carter Wonder Woman is now on HBO Max.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 More Day!!

3 Likes

Really looking forward to this, tomorrow!

1 Like

News has been released
On what is on the
Post credit scene

If true
I will cry with joy
and watch it over and over
Again

Patty Jenkins
Knows how to
Tie up a loose end
From the movie
Magnificently
And give us
What we have asking for
For such a long long time

3 Likes

I was hoping for a theater experience before the watchalong, but It’s not going to work out that way.

3 Likes

Damn, I just had to pinch myself knowing that I’m going to be streaming WW 1984 on the tele today. I’m awake.

1 Like

Even if I found a time that would have worked out, it would be back to back viewings between the theater and HBO Max. Having some time to digest is usually better for my system. There is a 3d option that I wasn’t really expecting. And a weird sense of pride as I feed my local economy.

:grin:
and by pride I mean like of the seven deadly sins pride and not gay pride

1 Like

All theaters are closed where I’m from. I’m eager to catch The Little Things starring Denzel Washington, Rami Malek, and Jared Leto. Thankfully, I got HBO Max at 4.99 a month until March I think.

2 Likes

If the website I was looking at for this theater near me was telling the truth, they were open. I’m good with going Saturday or Sunday and complying with precautions.

2 Likes

I’m exact opposite. If I don’t got a reason to be anywhere, I am not there. My cousin recently had covid so it hit too close for me. On the bright side, my sister was vaccinated because she is a nurse!

4 Likes

I would be taking an unnecessary risk. I had wanted to ask a new work friend that was into the comics if he had a plan to see it, but I never got the chance. Even if we made a plan, we’d have to sit socially distant. All the super hero movies I have seen in the theater have been solo (except for a handful) so the only difference in this case would be this filthy pandemic.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this WAL all week! Can’t wait to spend time with all of you for my first screening of this movie! I’m celebrating by myself this weekend.

3 Likes

Definitely an unprecedented time that requires unprecedented measures. I’m happy to watch at home, Pandemic or not. I love the theatrical experience too, lots of good memories at the big picture.

1 Like

I saw the trailer for this yesterday, it has my attention. I believe it premieres on HBOMAX in January.

1 Like

Today is the day! I still can’t fully believe it :wonderwoman:

1 Like

Loving it, streaming now :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

WW IS FINALLY HERE :partying_face: This is a historic moment in cinema history because of the streaming situation, but even beyond that, I just can’t wait to see the movie.

3 Likes

I know!! Just 1 more hour for our watch-along :slight_smile:

3 Likes