Wish You Were Here: Write A Postcard Home From The Swamp!

Oh CRAP, I’m sorry, I completely forgot this was coming back this week! Am I too late to enter?

Zee,

Fair warning, this card might arrive a tad late. Had a hell of a time getting it past customs with your, uh, ‘sample’. Maybe next time if you want it on time, you can tropelet ot Anaisiuol and get it yourself. I don’t care if ‘I’ve already got the rapport’ with the old overgrown houseplant. Or is this just about your hay fever?

For the record, I’m counting this as at least three favours. Turns out your information was out of the date, and those ‘seedlings’ were bloody full grown by the time I got there. Just about had my head eaten off by an oversized fly trap. You could have told me Woodrue would still be there, too.

Best wishes, and still not a member of your bloody team,
John

P.S.
Don’t plant the attached seeds. Ta.

1 Like

Not at all, @mysterious_pumpkin, we’re happy to have your submission, and are glad you’re here to join in on the FCF fun for this week’s prompt as well! :slight_smile:

@Everyone, we’re loving how creative you were, and send our appreciation to you for giving us so many amazing entries to choose from! :heart:

3 Likes

@Batjamags
I’ll take an island paradise full of beautiful women to Philadelphia, but, hell, I’d ALMOST take New Jersey over Philadelphia.

1 Like