Will You Renew the Service?

Too early to tell, but Titans starts in 2 days.

Enough said…

I’ll have to see. The OP notwithstanding, I did sign up for this primarily for the comics, and frankly I was hoping for service a bit more along the lines of Marvel Unlimited, with a much larger, permanent, and regularly growing comics library, rather than this limited/rotating stuff.

3 Likes

Simple, yes.

As things stand now. I’m at a firm NO.

2 Likes

Too early for a firm no. A ton of things can change within a year

The only way that I’ll renew is if the content quantity vastly improves. Although there is a wide variety of content, quantity is awfully thin for what we pay. Hopefully, DCwill take notice of these concerns as they have been expressed continually since the service started and make those needed improvements. If they do, I will likely be a loyal subscriber for life.

But I’m not holding my breath. :wink:

4 Likes

Not without more device options. I don’t use service now. I signed up to watch it on my tv and right now it’s not there. And content is lacking. Pretty sad customer here.

Not without more device options. I don’t use service now. I signed up to watch it on my tv and right now it’s not there. And content is lacking. Pretty sad customer here.

Console app would be great but viewing on my phone or tablet is no problem at all. I thought others would be fine with it too

It’s the price of one fast food meal. It’s a no brainer. Of course I will renew! This is my favorite app/subscription service ever

1 Like

Not if the comics don’t improve.

3 Likes

Would like to see more content on here as it seems very “skimpy”. But have been and will always be a DC fan but still not sure if I’ll renew will have to also wait and see about these original content shows

2 Likes

Let’s say you leave the service, will you check back often to see if any changes has been made? I mean because someone can leave next month and go straight to another service but then a month or so later there can be a huge update on here

1 Like

It really depends if I’ll be able to access the app on my Ps4 and the quality of the original programming tbh. If the shows end up being lame then having a larger library of older tv/movies (like the 90’s Swamp Thing tv series or Batman 66) in addition to the new dceu movies would keep me coming back

1 Like

Depends on the original content. That’s why I’m here. If it’s good, then I’ll be here for a long time. If not, then I’ll check out.

1 Like