Will You Renew the Service?

Simple question, if you’ve subscribed annually (technically 15 months), will you renew DC Universe after the 15 months is up?

8 Likes

Yes 1000% percent!

3 Likes

If app is available on the Firestick

5 Likes

I’ll just say this: those exclusive series better be really good. :wink:

1 Like

Not unless the disaster that is the Comics section is improved

2 Likes

definitely…it’s totally worth it for me. I can talk all the capesh*t here w/o the massive toxic behavior. I like having the ability to go back and watch all the old cartoons and shows, all the comics i never had a chance to read, DC daily is awesome, and of course all the exclusive DCU content that’s coming.

4 Likes

Needs a lot of fixing before I decide to renew my membership. As of now, no but it can change.

3 Likes

If there are major improvements over the course of my year sub then I will definitely resub for the full year again when it comes time so long as I have the money to do so. (Things are going to possibly be changing for me in the coming months, which might force me to start cutting back on my overall entertainment budget.) If, however, things aren’t vastly improved by that time I will downgrade my sub to a monthly one instead like my other streaming services are at the moment and roll with it that way for a bit just to watch the exclusive shows.

1 Like

Yup already did. Unlike the notoriously negative DC nerds I love this app. It just launches and I’m not sure what people expected. It reminds me of when WWE network launched and people were enraged. Give it time. Support it and watch it grow.

6 Likes

Yes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The boards have to become more user friendly and the video should have a lot more of everything. I would prefer the full library of both comics and video content be available. I would hope the subscription would grant access to the full library but i would grudgingly accept access to a limited number of books/movies per month as long as i could be assured the full content would be available.

3 Likes

Depends on how well the comics availability improves. Growing pains in regards to the app I can deal with, but if they add a second tier that offers full comics library then I’m a subscriber for life

4 Likes

I’ve got a lot of minor gripes about the app but I’m enjoying it enough to be on here everyday. As long as they continue to make improvements to the interface I’ll probably renew next year.

2 Likes

Most likely not. Main reason so far is content. I know more things will be added as time goes on but currently I’m just not happy with the content that is available. Not sure why they have the first two Christopher Nolan Batman movies but not the third. Would’ve liked to have seen the newer DC movies on here like WW, Suicide Squad, Justice League regardless of how good/bad they are. Also, Bad blood was removed so yea.

1 Like

Let’s put it this way: I’m already paying $132 a year for Netflix, $84 a year for Crunchyroll, $60 a year for Playstation Plus, $120 a year for Amazon Prime, $140 a year for a gym membership, and now $75 a year for this service. That’s a lot of money, but I could easily drop Prime. I only signed up for it because it had BTAS up there when I joined. Now I can watch it here for a much cheaper price in HD. Couple that with the fact that Prime has the shittiest streaming library, I lose very little by cancelling that particular subscription. Also helps that this service was practically built for me, so yeah, I’ll be renewing my service in 15 months and it’ll only have gotten better by then.

3 Likes

15 months is a long time, and of course it depends on both quality and quantity of 2019’s additions. But right now, I’d say yes.

1 Like

Yes I will, but I preordered so I gotta wait 15 months

1 Like

Yes very much yes

I’ll probably only get a month once a year TBH

I’m not sure anymore. I might not.

3 Likes