Will You Be At The Swamp Thing Screening in Hollywood, CA Tonight? Say "Hi!"

Greetings, friends! If you happen to be in the lucky cross-section of fans who are active in the forums AND won tickets to tonight’s screening of Swamp Thing in Hollywood, CA, keep your eye out for me! I’ll be working the RSVP list, wearing a little “Applejack” nametag. I’d love to shake your hand and put a smiling face to the username
:grin: <- like that.

I’m aware of a few familiar community folks who will be there, so if you’d like to hang and chat afterwards, too, we’ll be around! :seedling:

12 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

cant wait to go tonight i was hoping to go with guests but going alone sadly but still glad im going to see swamp thing hope to meet alot of great people

6 Likes

@Mikethecoptic, you definitely will :blush: That’s the great thing about this event, it’s all fellow fans!
(Also, happy birthday!)

4 Likes

Thank You AppleJack

1 Like

Hope everyone has fun at the screening! I’ll be hanging out with everyone over at the Doom Patrol Watch-A-Long! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m here sitting in the seat… Can’t wait for it to start :grin:. Sorry excited!

3 Likes

Hey Hi! I’m here! I saw you Applejack & was awestruck! What an awesome surprise! :seedling::seedling::seedling:SwampThing :seedling: SwampThing :seedling::seedling::seedling: SwampThing :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Hi @stead… I’m in the white & black zebra top

2 Likes

Find me @mike

1 Like

I’m wearing the Justice League shirt with a Ram hat backwards

1 Like

Isle seat? Look back to your left :star_struck:

1 Like

Hahaha what fun!

1 Like

Lol yeah I think I see you. I had to get up and someone took that seat :disappointed_relieved:. Oh well.

1 Like

@toon… I’m next to the camera now.

1 Like

Yep! I shouted Stead!

Ah! Fans connect IRL what a rush - Go SwampThing! :seedling:

2 Likes

@applejack! Stop working Superhero - we are in here! LOL :woman_superhero:

Lol.

1 Like

Have fun DCU!!!
WOOOO

1 Like