Will You Be At The Swamp Thing Screening in Hollywood, CA Tonight? Say "Hi!"

JL is there too

hope to meet you guys sorry wasnt looking at my app if anyone whishes to say HI look for me im wearing a undisputed era t-shirt and also has names on the back

2 Likes

@don-el Shhhhhh…

Hey! I’m in a jean jacket with a name tag that says JLWWSM. I hope to see you all!

Hi Mike! It’s about to start WOOOO! We should all chat after the show :seedling:

2 Likes

we should cant wait for it to start

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Guess who I just saw?! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

who im littlerly next to the line of people lol

1 Like

Oh my granny goodness :heart_eyes: It just keeps getting better! :seedling:

1 Like

& where’d ya sit

1 Like

im on the side on the right hand side letter M just look for the only person here by themselfs thats me😂

5 Likes

I didn’t enter since I would have to pay for a cross-country flight, and an LA hotel room if I was unfortunate enough to win.

5 Likes

im sorry i couldnt stay late everyone i have long drive home but i hope we can do an event again like this soon also it was nice meeting you applejack

4 Likes

Aww bummer! Glad to have met you, Mike! JL, toonatonian and I are bumming around the lobby!

5 Likes

Sure @applejack I expect my limo and private jet from DC Universe to pick me up

2 Likes

You were not alone… Not anymore so than me! @mike

2 Likes

Had such a Super Time!

3 Likes

Without spoiling, these episodes were REALLY fantastic. This is going to be a worthy chaser to Doom Patrol! And DC fans prove once again they are the best fans :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

you do make a point @toon really had a blast cant wait for swamp thing now diffently rewatching and excited to watch doom patrol tomorrow

1 Like

i hope theres another event soon had a blast today

2 Likes