Wildstorm Love

Sorry to bump the thread, but I’ve long felt that WildStorm is a huge untapped resource for DC, especially in non-comics mediums, and so I’ve got a question that is both comics and non-comics related:
If you could pick a WildStorm-exclusive character or team to headline a brand-new comic, television series, or film, who/what would you choose?

If you pick a team, be clear about who you’d put on said team.

I’ll start.

I’ve thought for a while that StormWatch could make a really great TV series, but have struggled with picking a roster of characters that is diverse in both abilities and nationality, especially when it comes to sticking with the original idea of the group being a U.N. Black Ops strike force, but this is what I’ve currently decided on:
Battalion (U.S.)
Diva (Italy)
Fuji (Japan)
Winter (Russia)
Jenny Sparks (Great Britain)
Apollo (Greece)
Swift (Tibet/China)
The Doctor (Netherlands)
Henry Bendix/Weatherman (Canada)
Christi Trelaine (Australia)

1 Like

From Batman: Urban Legends #5… what the heck did they do to you, Caitlin Fairchild?!

1 Like

Oh!!! How exciting. I’ll have to read that.

Maybe that’s her before the GenFactor activates… makes sense.

1 Like

Def feel like the new The Wild Storm from Ellis was totally a comic made for TV.

2 Likes

Don’t know how this thread escaped my notice for so long, really need to get out of the iceberg lounge more. I endorse everyone’s suggestions and have a few more of my own.

Global Frequency, recreational pharmaceuticals either stop using while reading or start while reading

The Authority: Kev, More Kev, and A Man Called Kev, you’ll laugh out loud, avoid public spaces and drinking while reading

Point Blank, Grifter up against my favorite Wildstorm villain, Tao. Cameos from Sleeper and Midnighter

Sleeper, more Tao, nuff said

2 Likes

Very late to the party, just found this thread. Batman: Urban Legends is the best book of the Bat Family and I’ve been loving the Grifter story.

2 Likes

All those books are favorites in my collection.

Welcome back to the community, @GrumpyOldJarrod! Better late than never as they say - glad to hear you enjoyed storyline. :batparrot:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :grinning:

1 Like